LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So Hard To Find Good Sites In Uk

Sorry Rhezz, don't know how to do links but is it Attends that you specifically want to order?

I can recommend Beaucare Medical for Abenas. Very helpful and reliable.

Dolly

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nono, i order from attends i just want people to post links of sites theyve ordered from and found they were good thats all :D

www.beaucaremedical.co.uk

me luv da online shop cos me buy da abena x plus from der, cheapist place me found 2 buy em 2.

42 abena x plus for £30 inc p&p and vat [cheaper if you get tings vat free].

Order comes 2 days later and has gd customer service.

www.mediquip.co.uk

der sell lille aka kendall and attends and dryfit nappies der and arrive 2-3 days after ordering em and av gd customer service.

Will add more 2 da list later.

• 2 months later...

Ok, here's some sites:

Westons

A bit expensive, but the full range of tena products; Used them before, discreet shipping, and usually quite fast.

-----

Medisave

Another medical supply type store, a decent range of products but again, quite expensive.

-----

Arizona Healthcare

The company I get my PP's from, very nice + soft. Fair few different styles, even made to measure ( I specified a nice high waist on mine :)

-----

Dry For Life

Another medical-ish type store, I got some nice soft PVC pillow covers and stuff; They do lille supreme's, but I don't like the lille's anyway :(

-----

Drylife

some nice stuff including onesies / babyish print PP's, sleepers, and terry towelling type pants. don't know if they're AB aware, but they look like it. I've used them, the pants were ok, medium was on the smallish side. I'll be shopping there again.

-----

Carestore

Haven't shopped here, they're just getting their website up and running, so it's still phone orders. I was interested in the ID slips, which I'll be trying out in the near future.

-----

Tendercare

The website of said products - tendercare are a bit like molicares, but cheaper. I've not ordered from the site above, but have tried tendercare nights from westons, and would recommend them. :)

-----

Woodstock Pharmacy

The cheapest place I've found for tena slips, bar none. Good service, discreet packaging; they also do the indaslip range, which were nice and soft covers at first, but have changed and are now more crinkly - like the top of the tena slips :(

-----

Hartmann

Molicare supers. bought from here, the site doesn't have secure ordering - only noticed second time around - maybe worth ordering over the phone if you want these then...

-----

A few sites to keep you going there Rhezz :)