LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gone

These were the ones the guy had a bunch of cases and Ultrapampers was nice enough to send me a bag, but they are just to big, I just can't get a tight enough fit. I think I used about 6 of them, so there are around 12 left. It just isn't any fun when you pee and you leak all over when you just started peeing, lol.

Let me know your zip and I can let you know the shipping cost, usually parcel post is the cheapest, but if you want them faster let me know. I have a paypal business account so you can even pay with your credit card if you want.

No one wants them??????

These were the ones the guy had a bunch of cases and Ultrapampers was nice enough to send me a bag, but they are just to big, I just can't get a tight enough fit. I think I used about 6 of them, so there are around 12 left. It just isn't any fun when you pee and you leak all over when you just started peeing, lol.

Let me know your zip and I can let you know the shipping cost, usually parcel post is the cheapest, but if you want them faster let me know. I have a paypal business account so you can even pay with your credit card if you want.

I'll take!!!!! I'll PM you and we can continue that way.

I still have them if anyone wants them...

I'd be interested, but have 2 problems: limited funds for payment of the shipping charges, and family members who would freak if I had diapers delivered to our house.

I'd be interested, but have 2 problems: limited funds for payment of the shipping charges, and family members who would freak if I had diapers delivered to our house.

Looks like the first guy who first posted wants them after all, so there taken.