LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

N00b From Amsterdam

I'm a veteran contributor to the Dutch site www.luiers.org and I was looking for information on Soffisof diapers. I stumbled across this board and since I'm always looking to expand my horizon decided to join. No idea as yet whether I'll get overly active here, but we'll see!

In RL I work in IT (computers & stuff) and I really love wearing diapers. I found that they're very handy while in bondage (SM games!) and really started to like wearing them longterm just for the heck of it. My motto: the thicker the better!

T.J.

Welcome to DailyDiapers, Absorin! I like the nickname. I hope you do decide to stay and contribute; this is the best AB/DL forum I've ever found. You'll make some good friends here, and find lots of interesting topics to join in on.

I was looking for information on Soffisof diapers.

So, what did you find out? I love all the European brands we don't have here in the States. Are Soffisof the ones with the two wide purple stripes running down them, with a number (like '2') printed in the stripe? Could you post a picture of one?

Cheers! :biker_h4h:

Are Soffisof the ones with the two wide purple stripes running down them, with a number (like '2') printed in the stripe?

Nope, they're light green:

soffisof4.jpg

(too bad I can't add size values to the img tags)

I have to say I'm underwhelmed by their performance. Then again, according to my favorite supplier Mr. Weidlich (Save) they're intended for "einfache bis mittlere Inkontinenz", or light to medium incontinence. No capacity is given. Which brings me to my other pet peeve: ISO11948-1. This is a protocol to measure the capacity of diapers but for some reason the published results are always enormously inflated (say 3700 ml whereas the DUT ("Diaper Under Test") in real life will start overflowing at 1.1 liters or so (little over a quart for your imperial users...).

Oh well. Surely I can rant my head off here...

T.J.