LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Random Thoughts

violence is awesome.

don't you ever get the urge to just beat someone to death with a baseball bat?

Depending on the type, time, place, and target, it can be quite awesome... But there's times, places, and targets where it's just wrong... Blowing up a ruined cement truck in a rock quarry: Awesome. Blowing up the same truck in a crowded city: Just plain wrong.

Also, there's a difference between having the urge to be violent and voicing those urges excessively. Everyone has violent urges. People who talk about violence way too much is possibly a sign that the person doing it needs to be locked away from the general public...

Well... Another year's gone by. Next year, I'll be 30...

I love All You Can Eat shrimp night... I always sleep well with a nice full belly. Also, I have half a chocolate cake left all to myself. :D

It's good to see my cousin again. Just a pity that my aunt and uncle were too tired from the trip to go out to eat with the rest of us.

Also, this "Sour Melon" Powerade tastes more like sour apple flavoring... And has the same color... Maybe they messed up on the labels?

Yesterday, I had $20 in my wallet. Today, I've got around $200. I'll put some toward the bills and enjoy the rest. B)

So I watched Christine the night before last (great movie for car buffs, by the way), and ever since I've been hunting a 1958 Plymouth Fury. Then I had this random thought...

All you Furries should drive Plymouth Furys! :lol:

I missed my calling in life. I would've made an excellent hitman. I was a great catburglar when I was younger. I'm patient. I pay attention to detail. I'm observant. I'm not religious. I don't feel very much guilt for anything I do in life. I'm a fuckin' psychopath! KICK ASS! Just don't forget the names. :roflmao:

I'll have to be a little more open minded towards ICP from now on.

Good Gawd, I even know who ICP is. As for the question, My dog isn't named spot, but I would give him a bath. :huh:

I missed my calling in life. I would've made an excellent hitman. I was a great catburglar when I was younger. I'm patient. I pay attention to detail. I'm observant. I'm not religious. I don't feel very much guilt for anything I do in life. I'm a fuckin' psychopath! KICK ASS! Just don't forget the names. :roflmao:

Screw the names. That's what makes people go soft... Learning the names...

Also, if you can work out the physics properly, you could possibly shoot somewhat accurately over the horizon with a good rifle. Alternately, you could use something less direct, so that you'd be in another country at the time of death...

Say... Is it disturbing to anyone else that I've put this much thought into these things? :unsure::unsure:

what happens if you accidentally spill spot remover on your dog :unsure:

My dogs bite your face off for making a bad joke, then gets a bath to remove the gunk form their fur. :P

It's almost 4 am... I really should go to bed...

Screw the names. That's what makes people go soft... Learning the names...

Also, if you can work out the physics properly, you could possibly shoot somewhat accurately over the horizon with a good rifle. Alternately, you could use something less direct, so that you'd be in another country at the time of death...

Say... Is it disturbing to anyone else that I've put this much thought into these things? :unsure::unsure:

Nope.

However, I am quite crazy.

...life has once again stalled to a repetitive halt...

You can't wait for the world to move you, you have to move the world. Go out and do something JUST FOR YOU! Bask in the sunshine, go to a coffee shop and get a chocolate chip cookie, go to the beach and play in the sand. Do something not because you need to or have to or because others expect it of you... go do something because you want to, and because, damnit, you can! If I were anywhere near you I'd offer to pick you up and go on some grand adventure for the day.

Cheer up--the world is YOUR oyster, Abrera! :thumbsup:

Oh and have a beer, that always helps. :beer: