LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab Cloths And Stuff

I have a couple onesies and alot of diapers, and powders, my diaper of choice is the depends Fitted Maximum Protection diapers because they are easy to get at any store. I might try some bambino's very soon. I'm searching for more onesies and and baby style t shirts, and footed sleepers, since my new home is bigger, me and my mommy, are searching for a crib, and a retro looking highchair. we got a new diaper pal that can hold up to 12 of my used wet/messy diapers, before needing to be empty and all you need to do is open it up tie off the bag and throw out. you can get it at any walmart, or k-mart its the diaper genie, its great and it works,

we are now putting up winnie the pooh story border in my room, and i have all my tigger toys and dolls in my room, my mommy got a new play mate thats winnie the pooh.

most of my cloths has tigger on them, but im also into other cartoons,

im pushing my ab side more and more, now, and enjoying it. my mommy said that some of her co workers like the fact that im open minded and dont care what others think as long as im happy and so is my mommy, some times since when im home or with my mommy im not aloud to change my diapers, i dont even tell her i went in them i let her find out for her self with her diaper checks, a couple of times at the nursing home, a couple of other workers helped change me, if my mommy was busy, i enjoy it, its like a great feeling knowing others are caring for me.

i like to hear what others have and do with there baby stuff.

• 2 months later...

I have a couple outfits that I buy from this awsome seller on ebay. one is a cute sissy nightie and diaper cover set and another is a eyore romper, and a sun dress with diaper cover that I love to wear in these hot summer months. And of coarse my cotton panties. I love my baby clothes.

I have a couple outfits that I buy from this awsome seller on ebay. one is a cute sissy nightie and diaper cover set and another is a eyore romper, and a sun dress with diaper cover that I love to wear in these hot summer months. And of coarse my cotton panties. I love my baby clothes.

Whos the seller? Sounds interesting.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Like all good babies, I have a couple of footed sleepers, onesies etc... My diapee of choice is cloth, but during the daytime/when away from home I have to wear disposables - which are the Tena Maxi.

I was looking for a while for a crib, but I lost my patience and made one out of a king size bed. What I did was make the railings, and affix a sheet of to the railings that fit under the mattress and hold the bottom of the railings in place. The top of the railings are bolted together at the corners, and I have a gate that I can (when mummy is not looking) open to get in and out.