LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Haunting Presence

Hello Everyone, I am a very outspoken Mommy in her late twenties who tells it like it is. I don't have much concern for people liking me as much as I just like to haunt different aspects of this site and read up on all the happenings. My attitude is if you like me fine, if not fine. Either way this is an online existance, and not one that affects me directly in real time.

I am not a wise person to fight with, but if you get on my good side, you'll have a friend for life. I have a few disabilities none of which are anyone's business, and I enjoy coming here when I am bored mostly. I am bisexual preferring redheads and blondes to brunettes and I do make my own pictures that I found on Photobucket so please do not ask for one.

Thats all that needs to be said. :mellow:

Guest Baby Tiana

Hello.

I can see you are out spoken. Would you say a little blunt too? I think your title 'A Haunting Presence' is kind of funny. But then thats my humor coming out and it may not be funny to any one else. Just you never see a title like that. A little creeping too. I totally doubt you are a creepy person.

Any ways hun hope you have a good time here and that when you are here your not bored. Its nice meeting you (again). Have a great day!!!

Tia

Welcome aboard, MommyLuvs... (your nickname doesn't fit in the box!). You seem rather guarded, which is fine, of course, but I think you'll find that most folks here try to keep their arms and minds open. I hope, in time, you'll get more comfortable with us, and realize that the joy of being here is not in the lurking, but in the contributing and communicating with other people, who, regardless of the facade the 'net provides, are all real people behind their keyboards.

Again, welcome. Let us know if we can do anything for you.

Cheers!