LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pathologist: Dirty Diaper Killed Peoria Baby

Again... why don't we have parenting licenses?

Seriously! I agree! You got people shitting out babies like one shits bricks, and these babies are treated like shit. We have enough fucked up people now. We really don't need anymore fucked up parents because fucked up parents reap fucked up kids in most cases. Children, if they survive the abuse and trauma, are not always able to come out of it. Then, the cycle repeats.

i read more of the story, and I found out that those miserable, fucking, whorebag, sick assed, piss brain, dickhead, cunt, sons of bitches only got LIFE IN PRISON!!!!!!!!!!!! What the fuck. Let's make our baby suffer beyond belief and then pitty the criminals ad give them sympathy and a luxurious life. Life in prison isn't a punishment! It's freaking paradise! What a joke! If I were ppresident, or even dictator, I'd do the following to the criminals:

1. Hang them.

2. Use them as subjects in scientific experiments. I bet there will be a jump in medical breakthroughs then. Hell, I'd be cured of my MS.

3. Make them do slave labor.

4. Make them sleep on the floors without pillows and blankets.

Punishments for crimes will be the following:

1. Theft--Criminal loses hands.

2. Rape-- Men will be castrated, and their members will be shoved down their throats. Men will also be bitch slaves for eternity. Women will endure female circumcision while awake, like in the African countries, and will work as bitch slaves as well. Compulsury service will be all that rapists know.

3. Child Abuse--Everything the abusive parent or carer has done to the child will be done in return. We will also choose torturous punishments to go along with it. then, these people will be eliminated. Hell, these criminals will be town specticles, as people will be allowed to purchase tickets and watch. The money for such purchases will go towards to betterment of our society.

4. Murder--Death

5. Hit and Run--Death.

6. Assault--Death.

7. Burglary--Death.

8. Robbery--Lose hands and be maimed.

9. Domestic Violence--Death.

10. Disrespect for Property--Criminal must work without pay, and his work must equal up to the restitution of the dammages.

Note that if there are experiments and trials going on, everyone destined for death will be used for such occasions.

Tax money will be used to help the disadvantaged and provide a better education for our citizens. Tax money will also be used for scientific research to find cures for rare and distructive diseases, such as Multiple Sclerosis, Krabbe Disease, Adrenoleukodystrophy, Canavan disease, Klinefelter Syndrome, Prader-Willi Syndrome, Acute Intermittent Porphyria, Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome, Alkaptonuria, Alexander Disease, Fabry Disease, Sandhoff Disease, Bloom Syndrome, Brittle Bone Disease Rubinstein-Taybi Syndrome, Hemochromatosis, Kennedy disease, Stickler Syndrome, Coffin-Lowry Syndrome, Connective tissue Disease Beta Thalassemia, Cowden syndrome, Crouzon syndrome, Prion Disease, Cockayne Syndrome, Cowden Syndrome, De Grouchy Syndrome, Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease, Zelweger Syndrome, and Noonan Syndrome. I know or have known people to suffer from such things. I'm not listing them all here, as the list will be too long. What I can tell you is that my daughter has Noonan Syndrome, I have MS, and one of my friends has AdrenoLeukoDystrophy. I'd love to see cures for all rare disorders, but because there is not enough money to be made in it, I guess it will never happen. Crimainals will triumph, while we all suffer.

Damn, why can't my plans for criminals and society be a reality?

Don't forget to expedite the execution process. And replace all the fancy exicution means with simple methods, like the "take 'em out behind the woodshed with Mr. 12 Gauge". No sense in wasting more money on killing them. It's good t'know that I'm not the only one who thinks the system is broken...

abrera Posted May 2 2009, 12:01 PM

Because it would destroy the concept of Human Rights and create a totalitarian governance.

So long as the right person/people're in charge, a totalitarian government can be more effective... The problem with our current setup is that there are too many people with rights that they can't handle... They should get the treehuggers behind the "parenting license" issue, since it is a means of reducing overpopulation...

Don't forget to expedite the execution process. And replace all the fancy exicution means with simple methods, like the "take 'em out behind the woodshed with Mr. 12 Gauge". No sense in wasting more money on killing them. It's good t'know that I'm not the only one who thinks the system is broken...

I've been saying that the system is broken for years. There have been too many criminals left walking the streets because the convictions didn't stick, or because they were let out after only short sentences. The only real problem with a punishment list like what Pollyanna suggested is that if the wrong person is sentenced, most of those can't be reversed.

The first thing that needs to be fixed is the actual process of convicting the real perpetrator without nabbing an innocent bystander who was "in the wrong place at the wrong time" or who "looked suspicious". There have been too many times when the cops grabbed the wrong person. Think about the number of people on "death row" for 20+ years who were recently finally proven innocent through DNA testing...

So long as the right person/people're in charge, a totalitarian government can be more effective... The problem with our current setup is that there are too many people with rights that they can't handle... They should get the treehuggers behind the "parenting license" issue, since it is a means of reducing overpopulation...

A totalitarian government is not a smart option, just read the history of certain countries in the past (like when Hitler took over Germany)... I agree that people don't know how to handle the rights they have. The problem is that taking those rights away won't solve anything, it would just make things worse when people rebel and demand those rights. Better education throughout the childhood/teenage years (by both parents and schools) is what the country needs (not to mention the occasional COMPULSORY adult-education class on child rearing/parenting).

The biggest problem in education is the whole "namby pamby" idea that "you can't tell a child he/she is wrong, it ruins their self-esteem". You want to know what I say to that? ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT! Not to mention the idea of "let the child discover their own unique way to arrive at the solution to the question".

Two plus Two is always FOUR, never three, never five...

Cat is spelled C A T, never K A T...

Right is right, and wrong is wrong! There was a final exam for a math class in recent years (probably around 05 or 06) which was talked about on EVERY Conservative talk-radio show because the final question of the test said "If Math was a color, what color would it be and how would it make you feel?" WTF?!?!?!?!?! What does that question even have to do with math???

If you really want to discover how "dumbed down" we (all over the globe) have become, try to answer the questions to the 8th Grade Final Exam from Salina, Kansas 1895 WITHOUT using a calculator or computer, since neither of those tools existed back then. I highly doubt ANY of us can answer all of it completely without looking things up or using a calculator.

(My mom, my sister, and my wife are all involved in the teaching profession, and they agree that it is extremely stupid and insane to be more concerned about "self esteem" than actual learning. That's why we get kids leaving elementary school entering high school and high school graduates entering college who still have reading/writing/math/etc difficulties.)

The biggest problem in education is the whole "namby pamby" idea that "you can't tell a child he/she is wrong, it ruins their self-esteem". You want to know what I say to that? ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT! Not to mention the idea of "let the child discover their own unique way to arrive at the solution to the question".

Two plus Two is always FOUR, never three, never five...

Cat is spelled C A T, never K A T...

Right is right, and wrong is wrong! There was a final exam for a math class in recent years (probably around 05 or 06) which was talked about on EVERY Conservative talk-radio show because the final question of the test said "If Math was a color, what color would it be and how would it make you feel?" WTF?!?!?!?!?! What does that question even have to do with math???

If you really want to discover how "dumbed down" we (all over the globe) have become, try to answer the questions to the 8th Grade Final Exam from Salina, Kansas 1895 WITHOUT using a calculator or computer, since neither of those tools existed back then. I highly doubt ANY of us can answer all of it completely without looking things up or using a calculator.

(My mom, my sister, and my wife are all involved in the teaching profession, and they agree that it is extremely stupid and insane to be more concerned about "self esteem" than actual learning. That's why we get kids leaving elementary school entering high school and high school graduates entering college who still have reading/writing/math/etc difficulties.)

Indeed. It's like getting rid of dodge ball because it leaves bruises... Kids need to be toughened up these days. Make 'em play dodge ball with basketballs, like we did when there was a clueless sub. And cut out all of the BS that's being taught and retaught and overtaught and replace it with real world skills and knowledge. And cut out the things like band and sports, in favor of shop, ag, and other more practically useful classes. If our HS had a shop class, then I'd be able to fix my own vehicle and keep it maintained better...

To be fair, though... That test has a lot of outdated info and useless stuff in it, too. Maybe someone in a land management position still uses "rod" as a unit of measurement, but none of the rest of us do.

Indeed. It's like getting rid of dodge ball because it leaves bruises... Kids need to be toughened up these days. Make 'em play dodge ball with basketballs, like we did when there was a clueless sub. And cut out all of the BS that's being taught and retaught and overtaught and replace it with real world skills and knowledge. And cut out the things like band and sports, in favor of shop, ag, and other more practically useful classes. If our HS had a shop class, then I'd be able to fix my own vehicle and keep it maintained better...

To be fair, though... That test has a lot of outdated info and useless stuff in it, too. Maybe someone in a land management position still uses "rod" as a unit of measurement, but none of the rest of us do.

Dude, that's the whole POINT, that test IS outdated, it was from 1895!

I was using that test to prove how "DUMBED DOWN" the global educational systems have become since people now rely too heavily on calculators and computers for just about everything.

Dude, that's the whole POINT, that test IS outdated, it was from 1895!

I was using that test to prove how "DUMBED DOWN" the global educational systems have become since people now rely too heavily on calculators and computers for just about everything.

Please don't blame this on the education system, because while the education system is definitely flawed and has numerous faults (mostly from self-serving idiots who have no idea about teaching and come up with wasteful programs the use up much needed money for useless garbage). There have been stupid-selfish thoughtless people in every era in history (our generation certainly doesn't have a monopoly on child abuse), and while I have absolutely no sympathy for the father in this case, I'm not blaming society for the problem. The guy is an ---hole, like 10% of the general public (mind you he probably is one of the biggest of all time, but still just an ---hole. Lock him in a small box for the rest of his life, and we never have to think about him again.

As for the 8th grade test from 1895. I'm pretty sure the average adult couldn't pass the current 8th grade standards test as well (and believe me it is a lot longer). And no, they aren't allowed to use calculators on the Algebra test (given to 8th graders). Please don't say that the global education system is being dumbed down when you have no idea what we are asking our students to do on daily basis.

Please don't blame this on the education system, because while the education system is definitely flawed and has numerous faults (mostly from self-serving idiots who have no idea about teaching and come up with wasteful programs the use up much needed money for useless garbage). There have been stupid-selfish thoughtless people in every era in history (our generation certainly doesn't have a monopoly on child abuse), and while I have absolutely no sympathy for the father in this case, I'm not blaming society for the problem. The guy is an ---hole, like 10% of the general public (mind you he probably is one of the biggest of all time, but still just an ---hole. Lock him in a small box for the rest of his life, and we never have to think about him again.

As for the 8th grade test from 1895. I'm pretty sure the average adult couldn't pass the current 8th grade standards test as well (and believe me it is a lot longer). And no, they aren't allowed to use calculators on the Algebra test (given to 8th graders). Please don't say that the global education system is being dumbed down when you have no idea what we are asking our students to do on daily basis.

Just so you know, when I graduated from high school in 1993, I wouldn't have been able to answer nearly half (if not more than half) of that exam because some of those concepts were no longer being taught. Primarily the math questions regarding the wagon and the acreage, and almost the entire "Orthography" section.

The sheer fact that those concepts are no longer being taught PROVES my belief that the educational system has been "dumbed down".

Just so you know, when I graduated from high school in 1993, I wouldn't have been able to answer nearly half (if not more than half) of that exam because some of those concepts were no longer being taught. Primarily the math questions regarding the wagon and the acreage, and almost the entire "Orthography" section.

The sheer fact that those concepts are no longer being taught PROVES my belief that the educational system has been "dumbed down".

Amen to that! I agree with you. I also heard, and I'm not sure if it is true, that they are trying to omit Amerian Government from the curriculum. If this is true, I'm guessing that this is to keep people ignorant of the laws and their rights so the government can eventually conquer. I really do hope that I'm wrong here

A lot has been trimmed because it has no practical use in modern times. A lot more needs to be trimmed to make way for actual practical skills and knowledge. Most of us will never actually need about 90% of the stuff we're taught in highschool. And a lot of homework that's given is actually busywork that doesn't really teach anything. In some cases, the amount of busywork given in one class can actually interfere with more important homework in other classes, causing students to sacrifice grades in one class to make better grades in others. In my case, this was true of both our english and algebra classes. And I ended up having to re-take algebra again in collage, so obviously the "burnout the students with busywork" angle doesn't work (an opinion also supported by my collage algebra teacher). Teaching people a ton of trivia and giving them 2 tons of buisywork doesn't even make them ready for collage...