LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need Help With A Diaper

hello all,

I'm looking for a new diaper! I usually buy the relatively cheap depends overnights, but lately I've been craving a super super thick, crinkly, bulging, massive, somewhat embarassing diaper-the bigger and more absorbant the better. The reviews are way too extensive and don't mention much about these concerns. Please give some suggestions on what you all think might work out for these desires. Baby print and/or white desposible is prefered as well as tapes on the sides-not looking for any pull-ups.

Thanks so much,

Markie

Find a medical supply store. The ones here sell fairly good diapers for only a bit more than Depends at the drug store. And no paying shipping either. If they don't sell anything thick enough you can use booster pads or baby diaper stuffers.

Find a medical supply store. The ones here sell fairly good diapers for only a bit more than Depends at the drug store. And no paying shipping either. If they don't sell anything thick enough you can use booster pads or baby diaper stuffers.

Thanks! I'll go check one out later on. If you or anyone else has any specific brands and/or diapers in mind, let me know.

Markie

Just some quick brands for you, Everyone as favorites, YMMV

Bambinos (I have never seen one) thick and absorbent, have white and 'decorative' styles, internet order only (I think)

Abeana, thick and absorbent, internet order only (I think)

Molicare Super, thick and absorbent, internet order only (I think)

Tranquility ATN, Thinner, much better than Depends, may be able to find at local medical supply, or online

Most store brands are junk.

Check the local medical supplies for premium brands they stock, you may get lucky

I have used Abeana, Molicare, ATN's (a favorite) Tena, Attends and many store brands. As well as various cloth.

The main thing will be if you can safely have them shipped by UPS ect

I have found the Depends to be easy to find, and decent capacity if doubled (poke holes in first diaper)

Good luck on your search, check the diaper reviews on this site.

While Bambinos are a good choice, I would really recommend the ABUs for you:

http://www.abuniverse.com/products/abu-sdk.asp

They look like Pampers Baby-Dry from the mid '90s!

Not sure if the OP planned on actually using the diaper-- if so, I'd go with the Bam Classico just for the uber capacity.

But other than that, I'd actually go with the ABU (go with a size larger, they run a bit small). Capacity-wise they're no better than a lame-o Depends, but in every other way they're brilliant. The plastic is VERY much like the Pampers I remember from the 70's-early 80's, and the ABU front-panel design is more of an understated real-diaper visual-- not "HEY LOOK, I"M A BABY" screaming graphic like the Bam Classico, but with the "Super DryKids" logo giving your diaper a more "real-world" regular baby-diaper look.

I'm not an AB, definitely more of a DL... but if ABU could beef up the capacity/thickness of their current "daytime" SuperDryKids diaper to that of a Bam or Abena, without changing anything else (the front design, the plastic backing-- and the tapes are very good too), I'd be a customer for life. (Their "overnight" diaper is a major disappointment-- absorbency and thickness is indistinguishable from their regular "daytime" diaper, and the front panel design is horrid.) As it is.... ABU's definitely need a Luv's stuffer or two. An added expense, yes.. but it also solves your thickness goal ;)

wv

also, some websites kckmedical.com and xpmedical.com and drugstore.com will sell a lot of the molicare, abena (abri form xplus) and other brands that are more thicker and crinkly and therefore harder to get in regular stores...

i personally love the abri form xplus, they are pretty thick, (and you can always use two to make it thicker), have the plastic outer covering, so crinkle when you move, and if you are intending to use them, will hold a few good wettings..