LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sissy Dreams

Daphne Sissy

The other night I had my sissy dream fufilled.

I was lying in bed, weraing a nappy when my fiance turned over and tried to put a dummy in my mouth. I refused at first butt hen gave in, she then began to stroke my nappy. I began to get turned on, the next thing she did was produce a pink satin frenchamid costume. And dress me in it, she then pulled down my nappy and began to stroke me again. I fianlly asked for sex, and she agreed with me still in nappies and the costume.

It was soo wonderful.

So the question is after all the bragging.

What is your sissy dream?

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

my sissy dream would be to go to bed in my reg bed and wake up in a big baby crib looking up at my daddy ware a pink jammies and diapers and plasic pantes dat would be my sissy dream

The other night I had my sissy dream fufilled.

I was lying in bed, weraing a nappy when my fiance turned over and tried to put a dummy in my mouth. I refused at first butt hen gave in, she then began to stroke my nappy. I began to get turned on, the next thing she did was produce a pink satin frenchamid costume. And dress me in it, she then pulled down my nappy and began to stroke me again. I fianlly asked for sex, and she agreed with me still in nappies and the costume.

It was soo wonderful.

So the question is after all the bragging.

What is your sissy dream?

I just gave my Pinky Sissy Maids dress away : (

it went to my little sissy baby i hope she enjoys it .

Who knows what i'll replace it with

hmmmmmmmmm now dat a good question. I guess me sissy dream would be to have a strict mommy/nanny type. Completely sissyfying me. And punishing me in many differnt ways for beeing very naughty as me most certainly would be! *giggleblushies*

Now to ramble a bits me fairly new into da whole sissy thing. Mees was inna really interestin mood tonite so decided to be explorative. For the first time ever me gived meeself an enema. Got Thickly diapeed den put on some tights an me favorite dwess *blushies* Needless to say mees quite messy now but feelin sooooo goods *blushies* :blush::blush:

Mikey or ummmmmm uhhhhhhhh Michelle *giggles*

hmmmmmmmmm now dat a good question. I guess me sissy dream would be to have a strict mommy/nanny type. Completely sissyfying me. And punishing me in many differnt ways for beeing very naughty as me most certainly would be! *giggleblushies*

Now to ramble a bits me fairly new into da whole sissy thing. Mees was inna really interestin mood tonite so decided to be explorative. For the first time ever me gived meeself an enema. Got Thickly diapeed den put on some tights an me favorite dwess *blushies* Needless to say mees quite messy now but feelin sooooo goods *blushies* :blush::blush:

Mikey or ummmmmm uhhhhhhhh Michelle *giggles*

What you got to do is lock yourself in that condition, and have to wait to get out, I love the sound of that, I do it with my footie pajamas( my older ones). but doing it by yourself is a drag.

I would like to try that with a sissy outfit, but Im still looking for something a little less expensive, than I see on the net...B