LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Potty Training Panties

kazubb

Ok wasn't sure where to post this so I stuck it here in the general section. I'm looking for training pants for my fiance. She described exactly what I remember from the 80s. They were unisex underwear with a padded section from front to back and the sides were like thermal fabric. I think brands like Hanes and Fruit of the Loom actually made these back then, but I can't be sure... I found a site that some of you may know called: Cre8tiveStyle4U. She offers what looks just like what we are looking for. "Traditional White Training Pants #6". Apparently you can get them made in other colors then just white. I've emailed her and she said she would send pics of the girls fabric but I have not heard back in over a week... Has anyone tried this site before? Also, can anyone please send me pics of the #6 style training pants of you own a pair? I want to see better photos of them before I drop $80+ on my girl... Finally, they come in 4 to 10 layers of padding. I don't want them too thick for her, but want the look and feel of the old potty trainers. Any recommendations?

th_Thomas.jpg

th_whiteTRgroup.jpg

I can't help you with that company but I remember awhile ago, some of the guys were looking to buy training pants, and there was some discussion about a company called Tiger or Tyger breifs.

I remember they were not cheap, but they sound like what your looking for. Good Luck.

Those are cool! I'm always a big fan of different kinds of underwear, but they are not exactly what I was looking for. Close however. :) They are just good old fashioned double seat briefs. I totally remember those. But I'm looking for training pants for my girl. I do really like the Cre8tiveStyle4U ones but still no email from the lady...

Ok wasn't sure where to post this so I stuck it here in the general section. I'm looking for training pants for my fiance. She described exactly what I remember from the 80s. They were unisex underwear with a padded section from front to back and the sides were like thermal fabric. I think brands like Hanes and Fruit of the Loom actually made these back then, but I can't be sure... I found a site that some of you may know called: Cre8tiveStyle4U. She offers what looks just like what we are looking for. "Traditional White Training Pants #6". Apparently you can get them made in other colors then just white. I've emailed her and she said she would send pics of the girls fabric but I have not heard back in over a week... Has anyone tried this site before? Also, can anyone please send me pics of the #6 style training pants of you own a pair? I want to see better photos of them before I drop $80+ on my girl... Finally, they come in 4 to 10 layers of padding. I don't want them too thick for her, but want the look and feel of the old potty trainers. Any recommendations?

th_Thomas.jpg

th_whiteTRgroup.jpg

I think Cre8tiveStyles4U is Darlene who made some Training Pants for me ;) Mine were customized with bigger soaker panels but she sold them at the regular price. I got the white heavyweights and yes, these are much like the Training Panties I remember from childhood :D If this is the same person she's a bit slow but the quality is well worth the wait. She's not web-saavy either which might be why you don't have your pics yet. Mine took about a month from ordering to delivery but she said she was behind when I ordered so I didn't mind the wait so much. Don't order the heavyweight ones unless you have a lot of dryer time to spare :P After 1 1/2 hours on hot with a small load of other whites mine were still quite damp :lol: and you don't need that much absorbency- more than some pull-on cloth diapers- for Training Panties :rolleyes: The normal weight will do the job very well. I took up sewing to make my own or I'd be buying more from her but regular weight ones this time because these are a great value and I know you'll agree if you try them. For once you get more than you pay for compared to anyone else!

Bettypooh

HI There,

Cre8ivestyle4u is run by Pris...."-"....Darlene is a seamstress she hired to help her out with some stuff and who now sells items of her own on Ebay. She sells mostly plastic pants, but she makes some trainers and diaper covers as well.

qwack

Thanks for the info ;) I made my deal off-site because it was a custom not being offered on-site :mellow: Dunno if that's exactly 'kosher' but that's how it went and I don't normally do that (nor does she AFAIK) B) If I have time I'll look up Darlene's seller name and post it on this thread later. I believe her standard product would make anyone happy- I just went overboard with my thinking, she obliged my requests and I got what I asked for :rolleyes: They're so absorbent I wear them as a pull-on diaper: mine are far too much for a Training Panty and now I wish I had gone the normal route :lol:

I sewed my own Training Panties rather easily and I'm almost new to sewing :P I used two briefs and added terrycloth lining where I wanted it in between. Super cheap, super easy, and you can choose from patterns galore :D

Bettypooh