LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spokane Munch

abrichiebc

Definately down to kick it with people from the northwest or the west in general. I feel the abdl comunity in the western United States is not as organized about getting together. I've heard of many more Eastcoast gatherings. However I may be wrong about that. If any of you know of any big west coast or midwest gatherings let me know. We have to become more nieghberly towards one another in the west.

hope all is well

Chris

well to be honest, one of the biggest red flags i caught which totaly decided for me if i wanted to attend was this "afterwards go back to my other friends hotel room for a diaper change then who knows from there." think about it, we are meeting people in a fetish off the internet who we have never met before and you are saying part of the plan is to end up changing diapers around each other and also "who knows" its just to much i saw that and immediatly decided no i wont go to that. i really really would like to meet others here in the west that are into this lifestyle that has me so captivated, but i want it to be completly platonic. i want friends not partners for the partaking. besides all of my own quandries you have to understand that when you try to meet people off the internet they often change their minds. when you try to meet people that have something to hide (fetish) they are finiky and run away when something seems amiss. combine these things and its lucky/skill if you do get a good turnout. another thing is if you only try once then give up because you didnt like the results well then your obviously never going to get better results, because you gave up. good luck with whatever you decide to do from here, and i hope someday im able to meet all these westerners

I completely agree with you. If I were to meet up with other abdl it wouldn't be to change some damn diapers. I was planing on lunch and some other activity like a game of bowling or something. I don't see how people can be like "oh yeah lets change each other", to me thats a little creepy. Hope you're able to meet up. You seem like a cool person.

• 1 month later...

Yo, what's the up and up on peoples in Spokane nowadays? I'm out there every weekend from Coeur d'Alene to play rhythm games out at Wonderland on Division and was just wondering if anyone felt like hanging out or something.

I'd even be up to maybe getting a few people together to sit down for food at a Shari's or something. You know, just a casual dinner, chilling and talking and getting to know each other. Cheap, easy, and no other obligations, though that's not to say we can't crash a movie theater or something XD

Lemme know guys!

that sounds awesome. I'm down for whatever. So just message me about what you want to do. I'll be back in Spokane next weekend.

so heres a suggestion... pick a date,pick a place, pick a time, then tell everyone when, where, what time you will be there, and some idea of how to spot you "i'm in the giant pink cowboy hat" or "ill have a copy of "Sphere" on the tablenext to me" etc... something that people could spot if they werewalking by you whatever....so then people can come to where and when you will be, and walk by to spot you and decide if they have the courage to say hello, or maybe theywill just keep walking..

the point is.. make a plan, make a concrete plan, give people 4-6 weeks notice... remember some people would needto travel etc... andschedule it around pay days... then dont change the plan or any details... and then show up and wait at least an hour... and dont be pissed off if people dont show up.

i mean really.... you planned something.. but from what i've read here, there were no concrete plans, no conrete date or time or identifying information, as in how to pick you out from everyone else.. but dontcomplain if people didn't show up..maybe they saw you anddecided they didnt want to meet you....it happens

Hey guys, I ended up being out of town on the weekend of the meet. I would definitely be up for a meet sometime this summer, though I am going to be out of town frequently. If someone wants to get it set up, that'd be great. I nominate Baby Tiana, she seems to have her stuff together eh.

Well, Im in and out all summer. I have a couple trips scheduled, Alaska, Hawaii, Cali, and then Utah. So I won't be around much, in town for two weeks at a time till September when school starts again. Im out right now, but I'm headed back to Spokane this weekend, and I shouldn't be leaving again till the end of the month.

Well, I'm surprised that we haven't heard anything from Baby Tiana on her nomination. I would have figured someone so on top of things to have commented or something. Heck, where I am right now, I have sketchy internet at best and I'm still on here, what gives? :fish_h4h:

i myself would not nominate tiana, for her personal safety, given her age and the fact that she still lives at home.. and is a female in a fetish where at meetings it is predominately male, i would suggest she not go to a meeting like that at all!!!

and tiana i mean that in strictly one friend looking out for another sort of way...

also, i think she's gone on a trip ....

...where at meetings it is predominately male, i would suggest she not go to a meeting like that at all!!!

:angry:

You know, this attitude really has me incensed. You're saying you wouldn't go meet a *group* (there's safety in numbers) of other ABDLs in a *public* place because--OHMYGOD--they're guys?!?! What? Do you think because we share this unusual interest we're all rapists or something?

I'd argue you ladies would be safer in the company of fellow ABDLs (some of whom you would know from this board) in a public place than you would be with that cute stranger who winked at you at the bar one night. Yet you probably went home with the total stranger and slept with him, but, oh no, you wouldn't dare show up for an ABDL munch.

What.

The.

Fuck.

i wouldnot go to a meetting of all strange people to me when i know that the majority of them are going to be men, especially if it was a sexual interest/fetish that were brining most of these people together.

and given that the person who wanted this particular meeting mentioning going back to a hotel room for a change (whatever his after stated intentions about that comment were) the whole situation creaped me out.

i dont thing men who want to wear diapers are rapists, although i'm sure some of them are, just as some are murderes, theives, and other criminals, just as others are morally upstanding citizens, the problem is, yo dont know which ones are going to be showing up to the meeting.

and lets be clear, i have never gone home with a man from a bar, whether he winked at me or not.. . i have my standards you know

A woman would be no less safer at an abdl munch than she would at a bar, than she would at a book store or a coffee shop.

All we know about the people who go to a meeting are what they tell us online... and thats not much in the realm of things.

I agree with ultrapampers 100% . People go to forums and post thier bitch, whine and they moan that they cannot find anyone to hang out with who just so happens to share the same interests and fetish as they do. An oppurtunity comes up where a group can get together and spend the day/afternoon doing fun things or just to socialize and all of a sudden they all clam up and make every excuse in the world they can't make it. Basically they 'chickened out'.

So, why don't you put bars over your windows and lock all the doors, turn off all the lights and sit your ass in front of your computer and surf diaper websites complaining about someone who actually tried to organize something that you couldn't see further than your computer screen to make it because they/he might want to take advantage of you. OMG!

To assume that the meeting was strictly a sexual nature. So immature. You all beek off without even confirming the information.

You all sort this out from here, this is the last post I will make on this posting. I'm out'ta here.

:angry:

You know, this attitude really has me incensed. You're saying you wouldn't go meet a *group* (there's safety in numbers) of other ABDLs in a *public* place because--OHMYGOD--they're guys?!?! What? Do you think because we share this unusual interest we're all rapists or something?

I'd argue you ladies would be safer in the company of fellow ABDLs (some of whom you would know from this board) in a public place than you would be with that cute stranger who winked at you at the bar one night. Yet you probably went home with the total stranger and slept with him, but, oh no, you wouldn't dare show up for an ABDL munch.

What.

The.

Fuck.

just to make a point.

I met my current boyfriend/daddy of three years from the internet. However i would never go to a meeting of strange people, especially mostly men... a meeting that was formed on a sex fetish website (because this is PART sex fetish website.

plus i never bitched and moaned about not being able to find someone, even before i found my boyfriend, i never bitched and moaned, i was to busy going out and meeting people and trying to find friends or an SO...

i myself would not nominate tiana, for her personal safety, given her age and the fact that she still lives at home.. and is a female in a fetish where at meetings it is predominately male, i would suggest she not go to a meeting like that at all!!!

and tiana i mean that in strictly one friend looking out for another sort of way...

also, i think she's gone on a trip ....

I was being purely facetious when I nominated her, and was just giving her a hard time. I think the gals in the area should first have their own meeting without the guys. Then when they are comfy with each other, go together to a larger function.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Baby Tiana

Giggles, you all are so funny. But I must say I some what agree with Sarah.

Any ways. Since school year is starting soon, I doubt anyone is going to be getting together. But.....if someone does want to and its on Spokane. Just go to the Steal Head down town. Or some place nice. You do all know its pretty simple to throw a party together, right? You just need to not constantly change dates and everything. Pic a place, and don't get to nervous about it. If you want a place where you can let more people who didn't rsvp for such an event, then go to food court down town, and go to the seating up by the bathrooms. Sit in one of the far corners, and then you maybe will get more people, also they will have the option of several types of food, as Downtown food court has things from pizza to Chinese to sandwiches. Or once you all have your barrings in place, you could decide to eat at the olive garden down stairs, of twigs which has wonderful food, and is right across form the food court and above Gap. Then after dinner or lunch, you could all enjoy the rest of your time maybe at the park, going on some rides or something like that. Just a nice simple day, and not all of you stressing over things months before the day because you can't seem to get dates down and a good place. Just pic a date where there is a national holiday, but not an important one really, and do something that day or the weekend. But doubt anyone would got during the week.

Have fun!!

Tiana

That is an awesome idea. I'm definately down to meet at the mall downtown. Lets figure out a date and do it. Maybe Halloween? or sometime in October? If not down town then some where fun.

just randome letters and numbers... while i did give you all a date and time, you need to pick a spot in the food court to meet.. i've never been there, so tiana, give us the name of a food court place they can meet in front of.. something with tables to sit at... then they will have date, time and place