LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Easier To Wet?

I'm certainly not an expert in this field, since I'm incontinent. However, if you read past posts on this subject it seems everyone has difficulty getting past the potty training so deeply ingrained at so young an age. I've always felt like a failure for that very reason when it comes to incontinence. It doesn't make sense, but I can't control myself, therefore I am a failure. Fighting it doesn't seem to help. Every time I check my diapers, if they're wet, I have that twinge of guilt. No fun! How can mom's have that kind of control over our minds?

Indeed this is not easy. There is no a silver bullet, but you may try the following tips:

- Try gradually from a standing to sitting to almost lying position

- Try to visualize the flow of your urine

- And last, but not least, try to have running water somewhere nearby. If e.g. your bedroom is close to a bathroom, the sound of water filling a bathtub is a great help.

Hope that helps,

Good Luck

Closet Baby

Drink plenty of water and stay away from the toilet. Eventually, you will go. Just don't overdo it with the hydration, as drinking way too much water will result in "water intoxication", which is a deadly condition that shuts down your kidneys and make you act and feel drunk. I've got a 52 oz "Bubba Keg" cup (comes in handy at work) and that tends to be handy, as opposed to having to get up and keep refilling a smaller container. Also, a gallon jug or 2-3 liter pop bottle can be handy for similar reasons. Personally, I don't often use my diapers anymore, due to budget reasons and I've gotten more accustomed to holding it in again... I do find it easier to wet standing up, as that's generally the default male urinating position (put that potty training to use wetting).

Drinking a lot of water and staying away from the bathroom may not be the best solution as that can cause damage to your bladder and leave you in a situation where you actually need diapers lol

However, the suggestion to start peeing standing up, and then sit down once you start is not a bad one at all. Sort of like how it's hard to stop peeing once you start, that's the principle at work here. When you have to go, stand up, start going, and just as you feel the stream coming out, sit back down. Don't stop yourself from going, just simply sit down, and then attempt to continue going, and it should work nicely for you.

Another option would be to go sit on the toilet. You can pee while sitting on the toilet, so doing that might cause you mind to allow yourself to go sitting down.