LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi Steve90101, Welcome to DD. A lot of the vendors have sample packs so you could try a bunch of different brands yourself. The fit varies by brand so the best way is personal testing. The easy place to start is the links on this site for vendors. Have fun :)

Hugs,

Freta

Welcome Steve:

I use a variety. Most commonly depends overnight with a booster pad. My advice is try what you can afford and use that which is comfortable and meets your intent. Welcome to the 'family'

Greetin's. I hope y'have a good time here.

As to diapers... The "right type" depends on a combination of money (some can't afford the higher end brands), location (some brands may not be available in all areas), purchasing options (some of us can't just order them online), personal preferences (some favor cloth, others disposable; some like pullups, others don't; some like thick, others prefer discreet; and some may not be very picky), and what you use them for (I usually wear for comfort and occasionally convenience, so I don't really need a super-absorbant brand; someone who's incontinent and/or enjoys using their diapers probly won't like my diaper choices).

Since I typically don't use my diapers and have very little spending money after groceries and bills, I can make due with the universally inferior Walgreens brand diapers (40 to a pack, $17) or Depend Maximum (more comfy/3x as absorbent as/than Walgreens, but only 20 for $14 [i snagged 3 packs when Walgreens was having a clearance to make room for the new packaging]). If I run out, I can make a diaper from an old bedsheet and some safety pins (I'd never use that one, though). I'm not fond of being wet and especially not of being messy, so I really don't need a diaper that can hold a lot most of the time (unless I'm "spewing at both ends" sick). I also can't order from the internet because doing so shows up on my checking account, which was created over a decade ago as a subsidiary of my grandparents' account and the bank has never bothered to update my address, resulting in them constantly mailing my bank statemants to my grandparents (who would really make life hard for me if they found diaper purchases on said statement), which really limits my choices to what Walmart and Walgreens carry in-store.

So, really, without knowing your preferences and financial situation, no one can really make an accurate prediction, only share our own opinions, which may differ from your own.