LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Backbone Injury

hi all, since i got a big caraccident i hurt my backbone verry badly

since than i loosing my blattercontrolle too

that was over 18 years ago

now when my backbone is much hurt i hardly feel that i need to go to the toilet

at night its about 4 a 5 times a week i wet myself in my sleep

its also a verry delicated operation i got 50% chance to landing in a wheelchair

i said so long i can walk i dont want that churgery

it was my best desigeon i made i steel can walk whit a loota off pain

i steel take care off myself even my householdings

i go every weekend out to play darts sommetimes whit a loota off pain

but i think in all those years i feel the pain i got used on it to feel it

it makes me stronger in live not weaker

i think i never gonna take a surgery solong i can walk and can do things

its like in a movie from clint eastwood (anny wich way you can)

i started to eat pain like candy i guess

but when i can't stand the pain no more i using morphine drups

and when its not accepteble annymore i use injection's

after one injection i hardly feel pain for the next week

but when it started i always wait long to take sommething until i cant handle the pain annymore

manny greethings and strenght to all

I appreciate and can fully understand your predicament. Incontinence OR surgery and a possibility of recovery. Eighteen years is a long time to be incontinent, and I doubt that surgery at this stage can reverse it.

Myself, I suffered spinal injury when I was young which affected my continence. Yes, there is a possibility of reversing the damage, but the risk of complete paralysis also exists.

I chose to enjoy my diapers and live my life to the fullest extent, despite the injury, and I admire your choice too.

Talk to your medical professionals about the possibility of electrically killing the damaged nerve endings. That procedure is non-invasive, and will reduce or eliminate the pain to bearable levels. Most medical professionals will require legal authorization to perform this.

DUTCH:

Ik waardeer en kan volledig begrip voor uw situatie. Incontinentie of chirurgie en een mogelijkheid van herstel. Achttien jaar is een lange tijd te worden incontinent, en ik betwijfel of chirurgie in dit stadium kan het omgekeerde.

Mezelf, ik leed spinale schade toen ik jong was, hetgeen gevolgen mijn continentie. Ja, er is een mogelijkheid tot het omkeren van de schade, maar het risico van een volledige verlamming ook bestaat.

Ik koos om te genieten van mijn luiers en live mijn leven in de ruimste zin, ondanks de schade, en ik bewonder uw keuze ook.

Praat met uw medische professionals over de mogelijkheid van elektrisch doden het beschadigde zenuwuiteinden. Die procedure is niet-invasieve en zal verminderen of weg te nemen om de pijn draaglijk niveau. De meeste medische professionals zullen juridische vergunning voor het uitvoeren van deze.