LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jerry Springer Episode Denise In Diapers

There use to be a website that had it but I can't find it now - it was an old looking website...I will keep looking.

I know what your talking about...i downloaded most of the vids a while ago. A jerry show was in there....not the one your talking about though.

does anyone know were i can see this http://www.dpf.com/denise.html on dpf she was the one who came out on jerry springer it help me accept my love for diapers if anyone knows please send me a link or something greatly aprreiated

this page is old. in fact, i can remember when it was first put up around 97 or thereabouts. The Springer segments must have survived somewhere, but they are even older, as much as five or six years.

The chances are slim as the internet was not as utilized by the time those shows closed production, so the internet wayback machine makes for little use.

I did find an interview with Montel Williams where in he describes the "people running around in diapers" show as the ONLY regret he had in a 3000 plus show career, so I can see a lack of effort to publise on their part. He also advocates tattoo and marijuana, so I have to like me some Montel, even if he wouldn't change my diapers.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, cool--I'm so glad you posted that. I remember that day very well; my wife and I had been married for about six months, and she called me at work at about 11 AM and said "Sweetie, I think you should come home for lunch today." I asked why and she said, "Just... trust me on this." So I went home, and she had lunch waiting, and put it on a tray on the living room floor and hit "play" on the VCR. She'd happened to switch on the TV about one minute into the show, figured out what they were talking about, and recorded it for me... I still have the tape to this day. I always wondered what was in the first few minutes that I'd missed, and now I finally get to find out!

I was always very impressed with "Stephanie's" composure and grace in the face of Springer's hostility. Always hoped one day I might meet Denise and tell her how grateful I was for it.

The rest of the show made me angry--the way the producers brought in that guy who'd apparently been told the show was about something else entirely so there'd be an argument. Lame.

And a bit of trivia that DailyDiapers readers may find interesting: If I'm not mistaken, the male AB guest on that show, who threw the teddybear and called the guy a poopiehead, was none other than the late great HeidiLynn.