LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Animals And Diapers.

Have any of you ever noticed that whenever Chimps have a tea party at the zoo or circus, they always wear diapers? This is pretty unique among the animal kingdom, as they are just about the only animals that seem to show their AB/DL side. I used to think it was a 'primate thang', but I've never yet seen a 500lb Gorilla in a diaper (although I would like to see that if anyone has a photo).

I would also like to point out that most diaper wearing Chimps seem to be based in the USA or Europe, you see almost none in Africa for example. This may be a cultural thing, or simply that Chimps in the wild have no access to diaper supplies.

I personally think that more of the animal kingdom should open up about AB/DL. For instance, I feel a group of Rock Penguins in swim diapers would look great, and what about some colour co-ordination.......a pink pig in a pink diaper for instance? It's a sad fact that most of the animal kingdom will never join the Chimps in discovering the benefits of diapers!

Beth

Have any of you ever noticed that whenever Chimps have a tea party at the zoo or circus, they always wear diapers? This is pretty unique among the animal kingdom, as they are just about the only animals that seem to show their AB/DL side. I used to think it was a 'primate thang', but I've never yet seen a 500lb Gorilla in a diaper (although I would like to see that if anyone has a photo).

I would also like to point out that most diaper wearing Chimps seem to be based in the USA or Europe, you see almost none in Africa for example. This may be a cultural thing, or simply that Chimps in the wild have no access to diaper supplies.

I personally think that more of the animal kingdom should open up about AB/DL. For instance, I feel a group of Rock Penguins in swim diapers would look great, and what about some colour co-ordination.......a pink pig in a pink diaper for instance? It's a sad fact that most of the animal kingdom will never join the Chimps in discovering the benefits of diapers!

Beth

I would like to see the person gutsy enough to put a diaper on a 500 lb. gorilla, and live to tell about it.

I want to see bird diapers. I used to work for a fashion show producer that was kinky for animals in her shows ; chimps, dogs, lions and birds and it was always the birds that crapped everywhere. It was left to us who built the sets to deal with the bird crap. The bird wranglers just gathered their charges and went on their merry way. :angry: Reminds me of the poem, Birdy birdy in the sky why you poo poo in my eye? Gee I'm glad cows don't fly.