LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Friend's Articles

My friend who also is incontinent (mainly urinary) is a freelance writer and actually writes for a small town newspaper as well as being a professional hair stylist (she has done my hair) has taken up writing articles for some article site. She asked me to share some of her articles - she is trying to write more I think but she thought it would be a good way to help others. Her articles are nothing ABDLish but they are more geared towards dealing with diapers and incontinence type things but I figured a select few of people may enjoy them.

Wearing Diapers to Work

Dealing With Incontinence in High School

Those are just a few of them...but yeh. She writes about other stuff too but probably bores most of you (i.e. hair styling tools, stuff like that) but she does have some descent articles pertaining to stuff like incontinence and diapers...check em out if you want. If you want to see the other stuff she writes I think you just click on her profile/name on the left.

Probably nothing you haven't seen before but I appreciate what she is doing.

Your friend seems to use the phrase in the title a lot in the two articles you posted links to.

Still, it is good to see something like this in a more general setting, getting some exposure, none the less. I wish her luck!

Yeh I mean at least to me she does not admit to me she is really big into the DL or AB side of it. I mean I know she is prideful of wearing and doesn't mind it but as far as the ABDL side - not really sure.

It looks like SEO copy to me. You find a phrase you want to target and use it multiple times in an article to convince search engines that it is more relevant to the search term. I might be wrong, but that's what it looks like to me.

• 2 weeks later...

There is a lot of good advice here, though most of it is pretty basic common sense stuff. Should be required reading for newbies though ... and with that in mind, I've posted them to the links section in my blog.