LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To 'go'?

kazubb

Okay so I have a question that I'm sure has been asked over and over. My fiance is really into abdl, as am I. We both have IBS and have trouble going in the first place but now she wants to have an accident. I'm not talking about wetting. It excites her to think about doing something we all learned was wrong and not to do. So other then enemas, how can she do this? Laxatives seem to cause cramping too sometimes... Last night I tried this stuff called Mineral oil laxative that was suppose to work while you sleep. I tried the full dose and nothing at all... Any suggestions? I want her to be comfortable.

• 2 weeks later...

Personally... a good meal from McDonalds or some mexican food and I'll be in need of a clean diaper in a few hours.

Have her "hold it" for a day... then go out and eat a big dinner at a Mexican restaurant. That should do the trick.

Okay so I have a question that I'm sure has been asked over and over. My fiance is really into abdl, as am I. We both have IBS and have trouble going in the first place but now she wants to have an accident. I'm not talking about wetting. It excites her to think about doing something we all learned was wrong and not to do. So other then enemas, how can she do this? Laxatives seem to cause cramping too sometimes... Last night I tried this stuff called Mineral oil laxative that was suppose to work while you sleep. I tried the full dose and nothing at all... Any suggestions? I want her to be comfortable.

A newborn infant to average one year old messes while asleep for a few reasons - their poop is almost liquid AND they sleep up to 20 hours out of 24. As the child gets older, they will wake to poop. They are contious of their bodies needs, and will push to evacuate their bowel. A bowel incontinent person, if their poop is liquid enough, will mess while asleep, but most wake slightly.

Considering the above, for you or your girl friend to mess while asleep, you need to ensure that your poop is almost liquid. This is achieved by increasing your water intake. The only diaper that can cope with this is cloth as adult disposables are too 'discrete' = do not cover enough.

Any tricks to just help her to gain control of going potty? She doesn't need to be asleep. She just wants to be able to go in the diaper when she wants. Laxatives take a long time to start and then take a long time to stop. She doesn't want an enema. Also the issue of flooding the diaper might become a problem. We use Depends and Attends. Wetting seems to be easier achieve.

Any tricks to just help her to gain control of going potty? She doesn't need to be asleep. She just wants to be able to go in the diaper when she wants. Laxatives take a long time to start and then take a long time to stop. She doesn't want an enema. Also the issue of flooding the diaper might become a problem. We use Depends and Attends. Wetting seems to be easier achieve.

If you are looking for a way to instantly become incontinent, and then instantly revert, I am soory to say, such a methodology does not exist.

If you are seeking an easy way to soil diapers without the use of enemas - then you have to use cod liver oil capsules and increased water content. Yes, this takes time. Yes, if you overdo it, you will need diapers. Yes, this is not quick, but it does work.

The human body's digestive system works slowly. There is ways to increase its speed, but I don't think that you will like the consequences.

• 4 weeks later...

What about suppositories? Does anyway know about them? The ones with 10mg of Bisacodyl USP. I used a fleet enema once and it caused cramping... She won't like that...

• 2 months later...

i use infant suppositories, they arent strong to the point of cramps. but if you have held in your poop for at least a day. and every time you feel you gots to go just hold it in. then when your ready to let it go in your diaper. slip one of those in and hold it in for as long as you can. it will cause your body to push it out. if you hold it in till you cant anymore your poop will become more soft as the body trys to push it out. give that a try. if your GF really wants to poop in her diaper just let it happen like normal. or eat waht ever triggers your IBS. for me its fatty foods. and i poop like crazy.

i like a filled poopy diaper some times. brings back the days of just crapping your self and not caring.

like a two yr old.