LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Time In Adult Diapers

Hi guys I stumbled across this site yesterday. I've known for a long time that I strangely liked diapers, I thought it was weird and not normal. I did a little research found that there is a distinct line between AB's and DL's. Then I found this site browsed the forums for literally hours. First of all I want to thank all of you, you have made me understand that this is not weird and abnormal. I drove to four different stores over the course of two hours, I walked into them and looked at the diapers hesitantly and chickened out three times. But the last time at wal-mart I bought a pack of mens depends. Got home got in them and they are sooo comfortable. Anyway I don't ever post on forums till know, so any help would be awesome. Also can someone recommend any good brands? I did a lot of research and found that the most popular are Abena, molicare, attends, and Tena. The stores I went to only had depends, store brand, and some Tena (only womens at wal-mart). I don't know opnions would be awesome If I'm out of line let me know thanks. :)

Hi Tom

If you think those Depends were comfortable, you haven't felt anything yet.

I wore the Wal Mart variety for quite some time and thought all was fine until I broke down and tried better.

Do yourself a favor and try either the Molicares, Abenas, or Bambinos. They are available in sample packs so you don't have to shell out a lot of money for a test-drive.

I know, the Depends seem fine for you now, but then, peanut butter and jelly is just fine until you taste filet mignon. Then there's no going back.

Try them, you won't regret it.

Molicares and Abenas

http://www.xpmedical.com/

Bambinos

http://bambinodiapers.com/

Welcome to the club. You're not alone sweety!

***HUGS***

Ruffles

Believe it or not, that's a pretty loaded question around these parts. I've had my girlfriend try Molicares and Bambinos, and she prefers the Molicares because the Bambinos are too bulky and wide in the crotch.

There are many, many factors to consider, and I am certainly no expert (yet). I would advise you to get some samples. They usually cost $, but they are better than buying a whole case and hating them (although ANYTHING beats Depends).

I don't feel Dry 24/7 is recommended enough. I recommend them highly. If you read the reviews on them, you'll find that they're often compared to and preferred over Abenas.

I'll 2nd that comment. My GF/mommy started wearing them and loves them. Although she and I do like the Bambinos as well. I switched over to the Drycare 24/7s because of problems with the Bambinos. Now that Bambinos seems to have gotten their shit together,we may just go back. Can't beat the price on the Drycare's though. $75 for 72+diaers.

Imagine that....a diaper company getting their shit together....LOL :roflmao:

I qwack myself up sometimes :blush:

errrrr...

qwack

And I find that to be a fowl comment! :P

Don

I'll 2nd that comment. My GF/mommy started wearing them and loves them. Although she and I do like the Bambinos as well. I switched over to the Drycare 24/7s because of problems with the Bambinos. Now that Bambinos seems to have gotten their shit together,we may just go back. Can't beat the price on the Drycare's though. $75 for 72+diaers.

I'd certainly be willing to give them a try. Do they have sample packs?

Also, would you mind providing a link to the supplier?

Thanks you.

Cheers!

Ruffles

In case you never saw the thread about it..you can have Molicares Drop shipped to your local Walmart..a little more pricey than some of the sites that sell them but it might work out better for you depending on your circumstances. ;) Just use the Official Walmart site..search Molicare!

I slept the best ever last night =D. Thanks everyone for their responses. And someone wanted the link for drycar 24/7 here it is http://dry247.com/index.php?module=shop

We are currently making upgrades to dry247.com.

The site will be available in 1 day 10 hours 50 minutes.

We will be upgrading the site every Saturday. In the case that we will need to upgrade the site on a weekday, we will let you know in advance on the

"Dry 24/7 Bulletin" column on the site. If you usually order on Saturday's, please plan accordingly. We appreciate your patience.

I have never tried the Molicare or Abena brands. I can't find them anywhere I live. But I have still tried a many a diaper! Depends are too thin; most house brands are too thin, too weak, or don't fit well. The best ones I have found are the Attends 10 with waistband. They are thicker, more comfortable and the six tapes aid in getting the right fit. I know you have had much advice so far, so keep trying them out.

Guest Chelsea

Hi guys I stumbled across this site yesterday. I've known for a long time that I strangely liked diapers, I thought it was weird and not normal. I did a little research found that there is a distinct line between AB's and DL's. Then I found this site browsed the forums for literally hours. First of all I want to thank all of you, you have made me understand that this is not weird and abnormal. I drove to four different stores over the course of two hours, I walked into them and looked at the diapers hesitantly and chickened out three times. But the last time at wal-mart I bought a pack of mens depends. Got home got in them and they are sooo comfortable. Anyway I don't ever post on forums till know, so any help would be awesome. Also can someone recommend any good brands? I did a lot of research and found that the most popular are Abena, molicare, attends, and Tena. The stores I went to only had depends, store brand, and some Tena (only womens at wal-mart). I don't know opnions would be awesome If I'm out of line let me know thanks. :)

if u can fit in size 7 like i can with ease or goodnites try those those are really comfortable....so are underjams