LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is This Why Im A Dl

It all started when i was learning to get potty trained. first off it took awhile for me to become potty trained. i stopped pooping my pants in 1-2 grade.. but it wasn't a huge load.. for some reason back then i would always hold it in and when my body really had to go i couldn't hold it much longer so only a little came out and then i closed up again... this became a health issue and my parents would put laxative stuff in my food. That stuff sometimes worked.. but later on i was given enemas which i FEARED!. i remember when i was younger my parents would take me to the doctor for my pant pooping.. i would always say i couldn't feel it i couldn't feel it... even though i did.. but at the same time i never new how it felt to NORMALLY poop.. it was always uncontrollably( enema) or when i tried to hold my poop in and i couldn't and poop came out. one time when i went to the doctor he felt around my stomach and then talked to my father.. shortly after the doctor came back with a diaper and my dad put the diaper on me and we went home.. my parents didn't like the idea of giving me diapers. i also remember once when i was little i asked my mom if i could stay in diapers. I cant really remember what she said in return. I never wet the bed ever.

Years later when i was in 3rd-5th grade my brother was born. He was potty trained at the right time and everything. BUT he wet the bed at night, so of course in the middle of the night i would wake up and take a diaper and wear it and pee it and try to poop in it. i remember once i held my pee since dinner and then let it allll out in the diaper.. i would always get erections and i didn't no what they were so i litterly bent them down lol.. which i know wasn't good. i was almost caught once.. when my mom bought a pack of new diapers and she hadn't opened them yet. in the middle of the night i opened the diaper pack and put one of them on. the next morning my mom saw it in the garbage and asked how was there a new diaper in there she hadn't taken any out yet to put in my brothers drawer. i said don't look at me and continued to brush my teeth. after my brother stopped bed wetting my diaper fetish died down completely .. i then got heavily back into my fetish in 6th grade and up............... THE END....

So guys can you tell me are these the reasons why i have a diaper fetish, what are the physiological reasons?

I was potty trained before I was able to form lasting memories... I don't have memories of being in diapers as a baby. I apparently didn't wet the bed (my family certainly would've mentioned it in their embarrassing stories about me if I had). I did occasionally have accidents as a small child, due to their conditioning to be afraid of strangers and not to wander off in stores, combined with their inattentiveness to me when I needed to go to the bathroom and they wouldn't stop talking to their friends. But those were rare, as I was usually left with my grandparents or great grandparents when they went shopping (our town's too small to support a Wal-Mart or K-Mart). I think my curiosity was sparked by cartoons and the kids on You Can't Do That On Television occasionally wearing diapers. When my brother was being potty trained, I would occasionally sneak one of his pullups and found them nifty, but not really big enough for me, so I gave up on that option. Given over a decade to ponder what it'd be like to wear diapers that actually fit me, I eventually bought some Depends after I got my driver's license, when my folks were out of town for a couple of days.

I think that each person's experiences are different and thus that the reasons that people become AB/DLs are their own... As such, it's hard to pin down exactly what causes us to choose the paths we choose. Most likely because there is no one thing...

I had a similar problem, or solution however you want to look at it. I tried diapers again went my sister was born when I was 5. I'm sure my parents knew back then but they never talked to me about it. Then when I was in 9th grade I bought a back of equalines at least that's what I think they were, I was caught in 10th grade but after that one talk my mom had with me she never mentioned it again.

I wore a diaper at a friends house, when I was about 9 or 10. I found out that he wet the bed, (his younger sister told by accident),I wore one so that he wouldn't feel bad. I don't think that did it...But a few nights at the hospital after a car wreck when I was 12, That was when I knew I liked to be in diapers.

I was in diapers untill I was 3 years old. For some reason I refused to potty train. When my little sister was born I would steal her diapers and go out in to the woods and put one on and wear it all day but only wet in them. One day (I think i was 5 or 6 years old) doing this I pooped by accident (just came out, I didn't even know I had to go) and was afraid to take the diaper off and throw it in the woods like I did the others. So I waddled to my house and my parents were outside. I ran in to the house and into the bathroom. What a mess. When I was done and all cleaned up I didn't know where to hide the diaper so I stuffed it behind the toilet. When I opened the door to go out back to the woods again my mom was standing there and ask me "What are you doing?" and I just told her I was going to the bathroom. Well she followed me out to the area I had my diaper stash and caught me. She made me wear diapers for a month. I remember going to school wearing them but nobody knew it. But pretty much ever since I was born I have had a love for wearing diapers. They make me feel comfortable and secure. For a while in my teen years I found them errotic and my girl friend would even wear pull ups after I told her. Now it's not so much of a turn on but a level of comfort and a desire. It's hard to explain.

While I don't remember potty training, I do know I was out of diapers at an early age. However, I still wore pull-ups to bed until I think about 5 or 6. I remember enjoying the feeling of pulling one on and waking up dry sometimes but still using it anyway. It wasn't till I had a driver's license a decade later that I got to use them again.

It all started when i was learning to get potty trained. first off it took awhile for me to become potty trained. i stopped pooping my pants in 1-2 grade.. but it wasn't a huge load.. for some reason back then i would always hold it in and when my body really had to go i couldn't hold it much longer so only a little came out and then i closed up again... this became a health issue and my parents would put laxative stuff in my food. That stuff sometimes worked.. but later on i was given enemas which i FEARED!. i remember when i was younger my parents would take me to the doctor for my pant pooping.. i would always say i couldn't feel it i couldn't feel it... even though i did.. but at the same time i never new how it felt to NORMALLY poop.. it was always uncontrollably( enema) or when i tried to hold my poop in and i couldn't and poop came out. one time when i went to the doctor he felt around my stomach and then talked to my father.. shortly after the doctor came back with a diaper and my dad put the diaper on me and we went home.. my parents didn't like the idea of giving me diapers. i also remember once when i was little i asked my mom if i could stay in diapers. I cant really remember what she said in return. I never wet the bed ever.

Years later when i was in 3rd-5th grade my brother was born. He was potty trained at the right time and everything. BUT he wet the bed at night, so of course in the middle of the night i would wake up and take a diaper and wear it and pee it and try to poop in it. i remember once i held my pee since dinner and then let it allll out in the diaper.. i would always get erections and i didn't no what they were so i litterly bent them down lol.. which i know wasn't good. i was almost caught once.. when my mom bought a pack of new diapers and she hadn't opened them yet. in the middle of the night i opened the diaper pack and put one of them on. the next morning my mom saw it in the garbage and asked how was there a new diaper in there she hadn't taken any out yet to put in my brothers drawer. i said don't look at me and continued to brush my teeth. after my brother stopped bed wetting my diaper fetish died down completely .. i then got heavily back into my fetish in 6th grade and up............... THE END....

So guys can you tell me are these the reasons why i have a diaper fetish, what are the physiological reasons?

wow. that's not too far off base from my childhood. Although I was a pooper until age 21 due to beatings and psychological brain washing crap.

I can relate. I've been into diapers for about 30 years now.

My childhood is definitely the reason why I'm a DL. I have an extremely good long-term memory that has and still does benefit me very well. I have many memories of wearing diapers from the ages 2-5. I can remember waking up and running around in just diapers playing all day and stopping when I had to be changed either by my nanny I had or the babysitters I had after she left or when my mom wasn't working as a part-time pediatrician. I remember I would get sad the days I would wake up and she would be at work. I still haven't figured out if this has anything to do with the fetish. I remember having fun with that for awhile everyday just enjoying myself getting to play all day. I remember my parents and babysitters encouraging me to get potty trained. I was resistant but by the time I was 3 I learned to pee in the toilet because I wanted the candy my parents were bribing me with and I wanted to make them proud. After that from what I remember I still wore pullups all the time because even though I was peeing in the toilet except for some accidents that were mostly accidents except for a couple of them. I still didn't want to poop in the toilet so I was still messing in my pullups. This carried over until I was 5. I remember well I went to preschool in pullups and I remember withholding my poop so I wouldn't smell in my class and I would wait until I got home. From what I remember now my parents took me out of pullups in the day and put me in underwear and that is what broke me for the most part. I started using the toilet then because I knew underoos were different from pullups because they weren't diapers. I still wore pullups at night though because I couldn't keep my bed dry and sometimes I wore for some long periods of times like for a few hours after I woke up or a few hours before I went to bed. I was old enough at this point that my parents left me in charge of putting my pullups to put on at night since they knew I didn't want a wet bed either and secretly I did enjoy wearing them. An explicit memory that I have which probably because it's one of my first acts as a DL was when my mom was playing with me and I was wearing just a t-shirt and pullup and I felt a strong urge to poop and I asked her if she would leave and somehow I guess I convinced her to and she left and when she did I squatted down on my haunches and filled it. I remember soon after I went to the bathroom, tore it off and put another one back on and threw the dirty one away. I'm sure it was found but I don't remember anything being said. After awhile though when I started to stay dry at night the pullups went away and I was sad. I remember asking for them again and my mom never said no but of course she never bought them. That part of me was over I figured I wouldn't get them back so anything diaper related went dormant for a couple of years until I was 7 and I found a pack in the house for something and stole them and used them. However I was caught by my mom and she asked me if I was having any problems going to the toilet. I said no and nothing happened after that. When I was 9 I wanted them again and I was able to get money and walk to the store and buy them and I wore for the first time since I was 6 and I liked it. It took off from there and ever since I've worn off and on since I was 9. I believe those childhood memories are the root cause of the fetish for me along with at that young age seeing other babies and children receive a lot of attention from their mothers and seeing them in diapers and getting changed was a symbol I guess for the love and attention I see other little kids get and what I received as well. I think that is the cause of it all for me.

Everything I can think of:

1) Memories from when I was 2-3 and wearing them/being changed (one time my mum jabbed me with the pin, I think). I remember remembering it as a child trying to reconstruct my earlier years. Unusual I can remember this but so little else. Also I enjoyed sliding down the stairs in them, clearly a comfort thing. Wrecked some carpet doing it :)

2) When I was 10 I thought about them as 'convenient', but had no intention of getting them or wanting them.

3) When I was 11 I unusually picked one of my cousins' ones up while my mum and aunt were watching. I don't know if they remember, or if they made anything of it, but I sure do. Strange because I hadn't yet hit puberty and didn't really think about it - just did it. Obviously I was curious

4) When I was 12 we were on a crappy, boring family holiday to some crappy place we had been about 5 times. I decided to sleep as much as possible, mope around etc. but I was also bored and horny. I consciously decided, after hesitation - how morally 'wrong' it is; that whole toilet-trained mentality - to masturbate with one of my cousin's diapers.

5) In the following months I discover the fetish and community completely and develop a basic acceptance of it.

6) 13-15 I masturbate with pads but constantly fantasize about getting them etc.

7) When I was 15 I seriously attempted to 'quit' it but failed. It's very, very difficult even with professional help. I suspect it strengthened it.

8) 17 start buying adult diapers.

9) 18, 19 finally wearing frequently

So for me it has been a long development and it's hard to pinpoint exactly the point at which it occurred. It's only now that it seems to be stabilizing.

I strongly suspect it had something to do with my earlier years, but very few people remember, so in retrospect it is difficult to know.

I can remember being changed around 2 years old and I always seemed to like it. My parents stored all of my left over diapers in my closet after I didn't need them any more, so it was easy for me to get a hold of them for a little while. I don't remember my parents ever saying anything to me when they disappeared, but they may have forgotten that they even had any extras. I would put them on when I was being "sent to my room" since I was usually in my room for an hour or two and that always seemed to take the edge off of the punishment. Occasionally I would take one of my cousin's diapers and wear them when I was over at their house. Later on in life around 7 or so, I would wear my uncle's Depends after he didn't need them any more. Around the same time, I was at my great aunt's house and I almost got caught by my dad. She had just passed away and my dad was going through documents and stuff at her house when I noticed a bag of Depends. I put one on and then went out to the car to get my book bag to take a few home. On my way out the door, my dad ordered me to open my book bag. I refused and almost wound up in the most trouble I had ever gotten in at the time. After that, I pretty much hung it up until after I turned 23 years old when I could be free to wear at my own leisure.

Since most people can't remember their infancy - and their time in diapers, medical science tends to disregard this as the reason for infantilism. Every human on the planet has infantile urges. We spent almost a year perfecting them in order for us to survive - ie 7mths within the womb practicing suckling etc. As we 'mature' we tend to try and suppress these urges - ie it is slightly unseemly to attend a business meeting dressed in a footed sleeper with a pacifier in your mouth and a plushie under your arm. Also, if one does not think about an event, the suppression lasts. Try this, picture a food substance in your head. At the end of the post, I will explain

A lot of people here have stated that they got interested in the AB/DL world due to a reintroduction of diapers as a child/teen. Mentally, it didn't have to be diapers - the reintroduction of any infantile goods combined with some acceptance WILL convince the human mind of its futility to suppress what in essence is natural to perform.

In my belief, there is NO non AB/DLs in the world - all there is are two types of people - 1- those who haven't tried it and 2 AB/DLs.

Most people will normally want to consume that food substance = direct mind control

i dont think that any of the stuff that happened to you caused your fetish instead i think your fetish caused alot of these things to happen, granted there are some things which were beyond your control but often these occurences are not abnormal for people that never did become abdl.. personaly i dont think anything causes this fetish, i think its like asking why do you like chips or why dont i like spinach we just do or dont and we live our lives accordingly. people just get confused and wonder if their preference in a moment was the cause of the same preference in a future moment most the times there isnt a cause its just your preference.

I disagree. Even though there's a pretty good chance I've always liked them, probably the moment at which it became a sexual fetish was that time when I was 12. Of course this is the early stages of male puberty anyhow so it might have been there all along and be a coincidence. But there are also some decently-documented psychological reasons for it, which from what I've heard I tend to agree with. I somewhat wish I had done psychology, then I might be able to piece together some rationalisation for it - not that it really matters either way. Also looking back is interesting for me because my fetish overall just keeps getting stronger and I wonder if there'll be a turning point, since that will determine how I deal with it. i.e. if my desires get stronger, I will have to wear more (perhaps 24/7) but if it declines then that changes things (I'll have to consider my sexuality a differently to how I have to this point and I don't know where that might lead, not that it worries me).

Of course we should just go with it, and there's no real need for rationalisation (unless you need it because you're going too far, eg. in counselling), but all the same it's a good idea to think about it. In the same way you might rationalise psychologically you being dominant/submissive or any other sexual-psychological trait that might be relevant. I'm finding I'm submissive sexually but dominant non-sexually, which is a little unusual.

All of this just adds up to what we already knew - humans are very strange, doing some very strange things. But, as you say, no matter, really.

Since most people can't remember their infancy - and their time in diapers, medical science tends to disregard this as the reason for infantilism. Every human on the planet has infantile urges. We spent almost a year perfecting them in order for us to survive - ie 7mths within the womb practicing suckling etc. As we 'mature' we tend to try and suppress these urges - ie it is slightly unseemly to attend a business meeting dressed in a footed sleeper with a pacifier in your mouth and a plushie under your arm. Also, if one does not think about an event, the suppression lasts. Try this, picture a food substance in your head. At the end of the post, I will explain

A lot of people here have stated that they got interested in the AB/DL world due to a reintroduction of diapers as a child/teen. Mentally, it didn't have to be diapers - the reintroduction of any infantile goods combined with some acceptance WILL convince the human mind of its futility to suppress what in essence is natural to perform.

In my belief, there is NO non AB/DLs in the world - all there is are two types of people - 1- those who haven't tried it and 2 AB/DLs.

Most people will normally want to consume that food substance = direct mind control

The psychological reasoning is more convincing :P and more scientific. The 'supression' you talk about comes on a couple of levels. The first is the psychological - we leave the oral/anal fixation stages normally by the end of our early-mid childhood. It's pretty much complete for most people. The next is conditioning and I think this is more important, since it provides that 'taboo' force that prevents people from wanting to try or accept it. Our parents condition us against using diapers because they are 'babyish' and 'grotty' and because everyone else is conditioned so, there's the social pressure. I think that is more powerful than the simple biological cycle - not that I'm very familiar with it.

I don't really agree with you; don't have to. There are plenty of people who have been 'correctly' psychologically conditioned to not want to suck pacifiers, wear diapers, etc. even though plenty haven't. The interesting thing is that many people who are psychologically 'broken' or 'ill' don't recognize it and are happy and harmless. The same psychologically 'broken' rationale has been used against homosexuality and BDSM plenty of times, but it never fully adds up and neither is that really a problem. The fact is a majority of people do not desire to, probably partly aesthetically and partly psychologically. Not everybody is an ABDL in disguise, just as not everybody (by most logic) is homosexual.

Anyone here familiar with psychology?

It's an interesting topic.

The psychological reasoning is more convincing :P and more scientific. The 'supression' you talk about comes on a couple of levels. The first is the psychological - we leave the oral/anal fixation stages normally by the end of our early-mid childhood. It's pretty much complete for most people. The next is conditioning and I think this is more important, since it provides that 'taboo' force that prevents people from wanting to try or accept it. Our parents condition us against using diapers because they are 'babyish' and 'grotty' and because everyone else is conditioned so, there's the social pressure. I think that is more powerful than the simple biological cycle - not that I'm very familiar with it.

I don't really agree with you; don't have to. There are plenty of people who have been 'correctly' psychologically conditioned to not want to suck pacifiers, wear diapers, etc. even though plenty haven't. The interesting thing is that many people who are psychologically 'broken' or 'ill' don't recognize it and are happy and harmless. The same psychologically 'broken' rationale has been used against homosexuality and BDSM plenty of times, but it never fully adds up and neither is that really a problem. The fact is a majority of people do not desire to, probably partly aesthetically and partly psychologically. Not everybody is an ABDL in disguise, just as not everybody (by most logic) is homosexual.

Anyone here familiar with psychology?

It's an interesting topic.

You state, in my opinion incorrectly, that we leave the the oral fixation stages normally by the end of our early-mid childhood. From casual observance, this oral fixation mutates. ie Smoking (sucking a cigar/cigarette), nail biting; chewing/sucking on the top of pens/pencils etc; chewing gum etc. I don't understand your correlation between an anal fixation and early childhood.

Yes, there is conditioning available to remove certain urges or beliefs from people - but in essenxe, is this a form of selective control OR mind washing? Hitler tried this and failed. Are you telling me that the US do this routinely. 'The land of the free' as long as they think how we want them to think!

Warning, to those who are attached to a plushie, this paragraph could damage that attachment

Something that a child normally learns at 8 - 10 months old is an emotional attachment. This can be a soft toy / blanket / piece of clothing etc. This attachment is for LIFE. Yes, when the child is older, parental intervention will suppress this, but NEVER remove it. It is this object that most psychologists refer to as the only true defeat of Maslow's hierarchy of needs. IE - the reorganization of all worldwide problems / self problems into what actually matters and the comfort and security gained from this, normally, inanimate object. Logically it does not make sense, but emotionally it soothes, calms, and gives reassurance where none actually exist. The conscious mind is NOT logical, despite how hard we try. Emotions DO affect our decisions,

This emotional attachment is normally visible but mutated in the female world. Males, due to some perception of 'macho' etc, suppress this.There is a phrase 'modern man' referring to a male with certain softness etc - ie not afraid to openly express his emotions to a female; will do house work; will take care and nurture children etc. This type of male always existed. It is the 'macho' male that is a facade.

It will take a while for human nature to accept human nature. Until then, we will still try and hide our feeling for fear of been seen as weak and unable to do the job. This fear we learn in infancy from our parents / careers. Over generations, I hope that we loose this fear. Fear itself is healthy, but has ONLY one real purpose - to be conquered.

There are numerous acts that we perfect as a means of survival that are perceived as infantile that we keep all our lives. These actions are not, in my opinion, infantile. It is infantile to deny our body what we need. It is infantile not to know why we need certain things, but as an infant, we are excused in not knowing as we do not have the mental capability to know, but in adulthood, lack of knowledge is ignorance - the information is available (internet / public library etc) and we seem to not have the interest to find it. The reason, we are trying to deny our mind of our own self-drive. When and why did that happen to you? If you have children OR relate to children reguraly, you will note that a child is constantly inquisitive in everything. What has happened to you to curtail this? NO, your brain is NOT full. You are currently using about 10% of your brain capacity. Yes, there is a myth and an advertisement that states something similar, but it also holds some truth. Yes, you cannot remove 90% of your brain and have no side effects, but the human brain will adapt. Back to the point, the human mind has huge undeveloped potential, and as yet, nobody in history has ever overloaded their brain.

You are currently using about 10% of your brain capacity. Yes, there is a myth and an advertisement that states something similar, but it also holds some truth. Yes, you cannot remove 90% of your brain and have no side effects, but the human brain will adapt. Back to the point, the human mind has huge undeveloped potential, and as yet, nobody in history has ever overloaded their brain.

The 10% myth is that only 10% of the brain is ever used (total, not as at any one moment, as this post is mentioning) and that the rest of our brain matter is just vestigial. The reality is, perty much as you stated. On average, at any given time, we're using about 10% of our brains. But we do use 100% of our brain. Just not all at once. The reasoning for this is quite simple: It likely would kill us, much as trying to use 100% of a computer's total memory on way more tasks than the system can handle will lock that computer up. Unfortunately, we can't be turned off and back on as easily... Sometimes, people can be brought back soon after death (often on the way to a hospital). But not everyone can be... If we all could, then there would be an awful lot of 100+ year old people shambling around. But back to the point... Our minds utilize the parts of our brain that we need when we need them. If we were using, say 50% of our brain at once, we'd likely become confused and disoriented while being bombarded with memories and hypersensitivity and recalling information that's absolutely useless to what we're trying to do, while also spasming.

You state, in my opinion incorrectly, that we leave the the oral fixation stages normally by the end of our early-mid childhood. From casual observance, this oral fixation mutates. ie Smoking (sucking a cigar/cigarette), nail biting; chewing/sucking on the top of pens/pencils etc; chewing gum etc. I don't understand your correlation between an anal fixation and early childhood.

Yes, there is conditioning available to remove certain urges or beliefs from people - but in essenxe, is this a form of selective control OR mind washing? Hitler tried this and failed. Are you telling me that the US do this routinely. 'The land of the free' as long as they think how we want them to think!

I did say my knowledge was very shaky on this. I might have read it in passing somewhere and it was probably total bullshit. Acknowledged.

Leave Hitler out of this! Why is it everybody has to use Hitler as archetype on everything!?! I never talked about the United States of America, either!

The way I see it there will always be brainwashing of this kind because it is such a powerful mechanism for simple control. The church might be a better example, but there are plenty of humble examples too. My parents had attempted, hypocritically and totally unnecessarily, to make me a good Catholic at ages 8-10. Just didn't work. Now if they had done that when I was 4-5 and uneducated, I would have been more vulnerable, perhaps.

Not sucking a pacifier/thumb is not morally wrong for whatever reasons that has been erased as a cultural norm in every single culture - which must be more than coincidence.

I see what you mean about the oral fixation evolving. I bite my fingernails and never seem to be able to stop despite conscious efforts.

This emotional attachment is normally visible but mutated in the female world. Males, due to some perception of 'macho' etc, suppress this.There is a phrase 'modern man' referring to a male with certain softness etc - ie not afraid to openly express his emotions to a female; will do house work; will take care and nurture children etc. This type of male always existed. It is the 'macho' male that is a facade.

Emotions are shit. I hate them (I know; irony). They cause so much more harm than good. I think the concept of the 'soft' guy being desirable is a load of crap. Rationality is universally superior (disproportionately more 'breakthroughs' have been made by males, but we would be nothing without the support and care offered selflessly to us by our mothers. Make what you will of that and gender roles (etc.). I don't really want to argue about it. It wouldn't acheive a thing. Let's leave the war of the sexes of this, I was meaning for relevant psychological explanations regarding the fetish.

Leave Hitler out of this! Why is it everybody has to use Hitler as archetype on everything!?!

I never talked about the United States of America, either!

Let's leave the war of the sexes of this,

I was meaning for relevant psychological explanations regarding the fetish.

Agreed, Hitler should not have been used here.

I used the US as an example. Similar, as you stated later, is performed worldwide, be it in the name of religion / moral good / someones perception of right.

Agreed also, 'male' and 'female' are only stereotypical labels, and since stereotypes are inherently wrong, so correspondingly is the labels 'male' and 'female'.

Unfortunately, I really don't think that anyone can give a true generic psychological explanations regarding the fetish.

Everyone is unique, and it is our uniqueness and our life thus far that causes us to act. This extends to the terminology. Even the term 'fetish' is incorrect to some, as is 'AB', 'DL', but it is human nature to try and simplify and classify concepts in our own terms, where there is no actual frame of reference. - as an infant, we didn't understand the concept of hot and cold, but when we hurt ourselves from a hot substance - we learn fear and avoid hot substances. As chronological adults, what is 'hot'? Hot, refers to the temperature of an object ONLY in relation to another - yet hot, as a child, was danger, without any frame of reference. The child classified 'hot' as 'will hurt' - in this example, even a child will stereotype due to lack of further information. We as chronological adults STILL stereotype - and it is ALSO due to a lack of knowledge = ignorance.

To answer your request, can this 'interest' be analyzed and given a generic psychological explanations - yes, but to what avail. Whomever does so does for their own benefit only - as it is only them who can understand it.

Everyone is unique, and it is our uniqueness and our life thus far that causes us to act. This extends to the terminology. Even the term 'fetish' is incorrect to some, as is 'AB', 'DL', but it is human nature to try and simplify and classify concepts in our own terms, where there is no actual frame of reference. - as an infant, we didn't understand the concept of hot and cold, but when we hurt ourselves from a hot substance - we learn fear and avoid hot substances. As chronological adults, what is 'hot'? Hot, refers to the temperature of an object ONLY in relation to another - yet hot, as a child, was danger, without any frame of reference. The child classified 'hot' as 'will hurt' - in this example, even a child will stereotype due to lack of further information. We as chronological adults STILL stereotype - and it is ALSO due to a lack of knowledge = ignorance.

Really just a way of saying knowledge consists of various metaphors. Trivial and maybe irrelevant. Sure, we are brainwashed. By similar logic sexual attraction between people might be considered a "fetish"; there's undoubtedly not even a distinction to separate attraction to objects from human interaction by some psychological interpretations.

To answer your request, can this 'interest' be analyzed and given a generic psychological explanations - yes, but to what avail. Whomever does so does for their own benefit only - as it is only them who can understand it.

Just curiousity.