LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing Luvs

Hello all!

I am new to posting here, but not new to Daily Diapers as I have been mostly a DL since I was potty trainned. :crybaby:

I like to collect AB/DL pictures of girls wearing diapers. Particulary if they can wear real baby sized diapers.

There is a set I found where a girl in her late teens or early 20's is in a car wearing a Luv's brand diaper. It's the older kind with the plastic covering and Barney. (anyone really like Barney?)

Well there are more of her on the playground wearing a skirt that clearly exposes her diaper that she seems to fit into well as she is very petite.

What I was wanting to know is if anyone knows the story behind this series. It looks somewhat amature and I was wondering if it was just a b/f and g/f messing around with a camera or a posed set. I hope someone can tell the board what they know about her.

I just wish there were more girls around with baby diaper sets as they are hard to find.

Looking forward to meeting others here. Thanks!

• 1 year later...

I know I have more fromt hat set, will have to go through my files to find them. Always thought it looked like a prostitute paid to put one on, but still nice to see a woman in real baby diaper