LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is This A Sign Of Me Losing My Incontenince

so i have been doing the 24/7 diaper wearing to loose my bladder control.. so when i woke this morning i felt the urge to pee and i did and relaxed but it was only a second or 2 of peeing. it might have been like 5 drips to 15. and i couldn't really feel it that much. and its been like this all day

so i have been doing the 24/7 diaper wearing to loose my bladder control.. so when i woke this morning i felt the urge to pee and i did and relaxed but it was only a second or 2 of peeing. it might have been like 5 drips to 15. and i couldn't really feel it that much. and its been like this all day

I don't know if you're losing it- but I know that worrying usually makes things worse :P Just relax and let it happen. Life is always variable and maybe you're having a 'slow' day ;) If things don't improve in a couple days then you might want to start worrying B) Since you're 24/7 you really have no choice of 'if' you're going to use your diaper so there's no point of letting the 'when' and 'how' become an issue :rolleyes: It will all happen in time if you forget it and let it :)

Bettypooh

Going in small amounts all the time is a lot better than holding it for a long time and finally having no choice but to let go. You bladder will be emptying constantly this way; if incontinence is your goal, this will help you there quicker. Your bladder will get used to holding less before voiding and begin to shrink. Learning to let go consciously at the first sign of any stress on your bladder is the first step toward actual incontinence.

• 1 year later...
Guest Diaper_24_7

You lucky guy. I also want to loose bladder control. As I read it is a long way to go. So be happy to reach the goal. I also would be happy if anyone will encourage me to reach the goal.