LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just a hint here- before going past the first page of any website read the terms of use (TOU) and Privacy Policy! Almost everyone who has some form of 'info sharing' (read SPAM) also has an opt-out method. But you're the one who has to handle that. And you need to watch further along the ordering path where sometimes the fine print changes.

I know of NO reputable ABDL supplier that spams their buyers because they know how fast we share such info and what will happen to their business when they do that. That includes XP who have a great reputation for doing things the way we want them to. The few complaints I've seen about other suppliers have usually been from those who didn't watch the details or ask questions beforehand. If it is something that matters to you, get answers before ordering from anyone anywhere and they will almost always accommodate you because they want your business loyalty. Those who won't accommodate you don't deserve your business and there are plenty of others who will be glad to have your business.

I don't know the money figures but gauging by what I see of us online, I'd say the Adult Diaper business has reached the point where there is ample profit to keep companies going and enough competition to keep them from doing anything really bad like Spamming. From a consumer point of view this is the ideal market position because that means the suppliers have to try hard to keep their customers happy or someone else will quickly get them!

Bettypooh

Bettypooh

I know of NO reputable ABDL supplier that spams their buyers because they know how fast we share such info and what will happen to their business when they do that. That includes XP who have a great reputation for doing things the way we want them to. The few complaints I've seen about other suppliers have usually been from those who didn't watch the details or ask questions beforehand. If it is something that matters to you, get answers before ordering from anyone anywhere and they will almost always accommodate you because they want your business loyalty.

This was several years ago but HDIS are one incontinence (not ABDL aware) supplier who definitively did used to spam their buyers. I ordered a sample pack from them once and was explicit that I did not give them permission to reuse my details but it mattered not, the junk started coming with a HDIS return address. I had to follow up with an email to their customer service to get myself (actually, my wife because I used her card) removed from the active mailing list. Didn't fix it all of it though, because they sold their list on to somebody else, who still to this day send out loads of senior citizen targeted stuff (mostly Medicare plans). I know it was HDIS because I misspelled my wife's first name on the HDIS order deliberately. The junk has the same misspelling.

Those who won't accommodate you don't deserve your business and there are plenty of others who will be glad to have your business.

And that's why I haven't ordered from them since. I don't know or care if they've changed their ways, they did it to me once, they ain't getting a second chance.

To be clear, XPMedical have never sent me anything that wasn't a box of diapers. Ever.

• 4 weeks later...

The one thing that kept me away from them, is somewhere on here I read they bombard you with spam and junk mail. Can anyone tell me if this may have changed?

Just thought I would re-iterate what others are saying, XP Medical does not spam either by mail or e-mail. You may get e-mails about the status of your order and/or shipment, but once it's out the door they don't bother you ever again. XP is a terrific place to buy from.

• 2 weeks later...