LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

San Francisco - Where To Buy Diapers

mbs80

I will be traveling to San Francisco - near the convention center - later this month for a few days stay. I can't pack enough diapers (not pull-ups) for my trip. I have searched the net for a location to get more, but with no luck. If anyone can assist in a location, I would sooooooooo appreciate it. The Walgreens I called did not carry fitted briefs. Thanks in advance for making my trip so much more enjoyable if I can find them to use.

if you like really need them you can mail them to where you will be staying???

That walgreens is the only Drugstore I know down there...

There should be a Rite Aid too, I remember getting ice cream late at night. or it could have been a grocery store.

I was with other ppl so I didnt peep down the diaper isle ;)

Neither Walgreens nor Rite-Aid sell Depends Fitted Briefs anymore. Even Safeway is phasing them out. All three of them seem to have only the new replacement products. My advice is to order some on the Web, and have them shipped to your hotel in advance, with a note saying "hold for guest arrival & pickup". XP Medical is in Southern California, therefore their shipping times are rather fast from SoCal to NorCal. Trust me on this; I live in San Francisco. ..............................P.S.: Keep a close eye & hand on your wallet if you go for a cable car ride...

Thanks to all that responded - good news - I did some research on the web to find out who might carry adult diapers. I contacted a medical supply store/pharmacy - ohhhhh the guy was so nice. Told him I was coming in from out of town, and due to the length of stay, I could not pack enough to last. He said he carried adult diapers and asked what kind I wore. PLUS, the ad indicated they could deliver them, so I asked and YES - delivered to my hotel - I'll pay c.o.d. for them too, plus a tip to the driver!

Again, thanks to all, my stay will be so much better in diapers.

Thanks for the note on keeping a hand and eye on the wallet!

• 2 weeks later...

*grin* Not sure if you went yet, but Lifestyles Emporium is headquartered in Campbell, CA, which is a 45 minute or so drive southeast of SF and an interesting thing to see (It used to be the only walk-in AB shop that I'd ever heard of, but now it's appointment only).

• 4 months later...

Thanks to all that responded - good news - I did some research on the web to find out who might carry adult diapers. I contacted a medical supply store/pharmacy - ohhhhh the guy was so nice. Told him I was coming in from out of town, and due to the length of stay, I could not pack enough to last. He said he carried adult diapers and asked what kind I wore. PLUS, the ad indicated they could deliver them, so I asked and YES - delivered to my hotel - I'll pay c.o.d. for them too, plus a tip to the driver!

Again, thanks to all, my stay will be so much better in diapers.

Thanks for the note on keeping a hand and eye on the wallet!

What place was that?