LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Singledom Blues

pax87

So I'm a little frustrated. I'm at a ripe age of 21 with 22 nearing soon. I've hardly had the chance to party, be my wild young adult self, explore, let loose, and ultimately go crazy. B)

Being a lesbian and trying to find someone isn't easy. Especially in Texas where there are small watering holes that support the LGBT community. However, those are few and far between. Not to mention, every lesbian here is filled with drama and are mostly into friends with benefits. No thanks.

So then add this half of me to the "shopping list"

*sigh* -_-

It is not easy being gay no matter where you live, I had to hide the real me for too many years, no one wants you when your old and gay, (Harvey Firestene)

So find someone and live it up, before your old and gay.

I hear ya on that one. Even harder to find someone who wants more than a one night thing with someone like me :angry: If you are able too, I'd suggest up and moving, seems to be better on either coast as here in the middle sucks. I'm getting ready to leave Memphis, thinking of moving out of the country all together, I'm thinking Spain or Germany, maybe back to the family homestead in Russia. I'd love to go back to Japan, too. But we'll see in the next few months.

Well here has always been home to me and I'm sure that west coast does have more openly gay people but that doesn't mean they are no different than all the gay 'eff buddies' here. *sigh* I think a lot has to do with our everygrowing superficial society. It's such a turn off for me. And drunk lesbians are annoying cuz they just want attention. *rolls eyes*

Guest NaughtyAshes

I'm confused, you want to be a wild and crazy young adult, yet aren't into bars, fwbs and one night stands which is the very definition of wild and crazy in that context. Those girls are enjoying their youth!

If you want to go on adventures, like road trips and such, just make some friends silly bean. You can be wild and crazy with straight people, just not sleep with them.

Why not just say....gee golly im lonely, i want a long term girlfriend.

I am into bars, but I'm anti eff buddies and one night stands because that's just stupid if you ask me. I'm just tired of everyone else at the bars being into that and frustrated because it's hard to meet people here OTHER than in bars.

Well I've thought about it duckie. Just the other day I went to a play my friend was in. Her mom threatened to throw a chair at her gf. It was disastrous. There's a lot of hate towards gays. And if there isn't hate, then they just stare. Ridiculous.

*sigh* I'm just frustrated at the time being...