LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Questions For The Girls Who Wear Them

Alright, well...little Bee's birthday is coming up soon and she's thinking of ordering some Bambinos. So, because she wants to spend her money wisely, can the little girls answer these ones?

1.) How is the fit? Do they run big? Do they run small? I have about a 46 inch waist and I'm trying to figure out what size I should go with...Naturally, this would be a large, but if I can escape with buying a pack of mediums, it'd be a little nice.

2.) Quality of padding? After much extensive research, they seem to be made with the male figure in mind and not so much the female's. How well would you guys say they do for little girls?

3.) Ever had any problems with orders? It seems like a real rarity to have any issues, but I just wondered if that natural fluke comes along where the diaper is a little thin, or service gets delayed? Like I said, I know it's pretty rare for them to have problems, but I just wondered.

Thank you in advance!

And once more, boys need not answer.

I would say go with the large. They were pretty snug on my hips. And the absorbanch is awesome. It's a thick diaper to begin with. Can't help with orders as they were a gift to me.

Guest Baby_brad

I'm a male but I'll answer the order question, I got 2 cases, had one problem, but it was a ME screw up, not a THEM one. I had a few bad tapes, but it was in the beginning, I'm assuming quality has improved since then.

I'm a male but I'll answer the order question, I got 2 cases, had one problem, but it was a ME screw up, not a THEM one. I had a few bad tapes, but it was in the beginning, I'm assuming quality has improved since then.

they run on the small side.I wear medium diapers that fit me great like depends,attends.but when wearing Bambino they are low rise on the back!!!.you say you have a 46 inch waist that will put you in a large diaper and that may fit higher up on the back.Bambino sent me out 2 large diapers to try to see if it was higher on the back and it was.but I could not get the diaper to stay on it was way to BIG.but I only have a 39-40'' waist.so at a 46'' waist large should fit you very nice..Customer service is the best there they will help you in every way they can.the diapers are very thick..

boys dont need to answear and still u ask boys a question? :P

Sometimes when a girl is talking to a bunch of her girlfriends, she'll say "you guys"... FYI. :D

themoreyouknow.jpg

wv

You say she has a 46" waist.... but what is her hip size? Unless she doesn't have curves, the hip size is bigger and needs to be paid attention too more. I have 10" between my waist and hips... and my waist says I could fit into mediums, but my hips only allow me to fit into larges.

I haven't tried Bambinos, however things like absorbency and thickness and that could be answered by any gender, it's not going to change. I think the only question you truly need to ask the girls is fit.