LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are You Wearing 3

They make something to prevent dirty underwear, Goden. It's called a diaper! :P

I'm wearing a Soffisof Nuit. They're nice and soft. Last one, too. :(

It's not dirty in the sense that I pooped in it, I've just been wearing it for almost a week and a half. (Intentionally trying to make it dirty) ;)

I'll preface this question by saying it is not preloaded with judgement in any way (I mean, I'm wearing a purple diaper!):

Why?

I like being dirty and I like dirty things. I like being unclean, unhygienic and stinky.

That, and anything that has been rubbing against my butthole for a week is a massive turn on.

Hey, you asked. :P

lol i also like dirty, i have been wearing this shirt for over a week and i have a pait of 7 year old boots that have never been cleaned or had odor eaters, i have some seriously heavy duty nappies on that i have been wearing for about 10 hours and they are prety soggy and a little messy and my jeans are hardly fresh i last woshed them about 2 weeks ago, and i havent woshed myself for 4 days, i could easily pass for a tramp if i did not have such a posh english accent!

My usual Attends 6 Inco pad, really really naff pants, naff jeans and a cricket shirt.

You deserve to be cradled by a proper nappy, Laura!

And yes, I had to ask Google: "define:naff".

naff: Considered to be poor taste; Bad; tasteless; Something that is poorly thought out, doesn

Today I'm in a thick, pinned on cloth diaper, 2 pairs of blue plastic panties and a t shirt. My diaper is so thick I waddle like a duck when I walk...

Hey Stevie: Dave in Denver here. You aren't the only one. I too am wearing thick cloth diapers with blue plastic pants over them and a t-shirt. Hehehe. Feels good if you are okay waddling.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm wearing a wet abena abri-form x-plus. Does anyone else have a ton of problems keeping the tapes stuck with these diapers? They fit better than Bambinos, but the tapes are a nightmare.

I wear these diapers exclusively 24/7 and yes the tapes can be a pain. I solved this problem by applying a strip of white duct tape over the diaper tapes at the legs. Haven't had an issue with the tapes ever since.