LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abdl Mall Of America

Unsatisfactory Experience

ABDL Mall of America

http://www.abdlmall.com

Feb 28: Purchased goods from Dreams Come True, via The ABDL Mall of America

Mar 20: I have yet to see my order and after doing some Googling, have discovered where others have had major headaches in getting what they purchased. At this time, attempts to access their website results in “Server Error in '/vc' Application”

On my PayPal invoice, an email addy is provided by name of Beholdthebeauty@aol.com. Attempts to contact this address have resulted in no replies.

Mar 21: Opened a Transaction Dispute with PayPal. As of today, the 22nd, I have still heard nothing from “Beholdthebeauty.”

• 2 weeks later...

Update to the initial post:

Today at 1:20 pm, I escalated the "item not received dispute" to a "claim." At this stage, PayPal steps in and does what they can to resolve the case.

Interestingly enough, at 1:57 PM, I finally received an email acknowledging the order from the ABDL Mall of America. No apologies or explanations, but at least its more than I had before. This is the first time I have seen correspondence of any kind from them since the order was placed over a month ago on February 28.

Perhaps PayPal has some leverage or just a coincidence?

I'll probably never know. I DO know that I'm not discontinuing the claim with PayPal until I have received my order.

Incidently, a little while ago I noticed that their website is now back online; not that I'm going to be doing business with them anymore.

Hopefully, I will see my order soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Got an email from PayPal yesterday. Gotta give them a thumbs-up.

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your favor.

We were able to recover $xxxx USD and this amount has been credited to you. Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted.

Got my full amount credited back to me.

To be honest, I really didn't think I'd see that money again.

So, if you ever buy anything via PayPal and the transaction goes awry, definitely let PayPal know about it.

Cheers!

Ruffles

Got an email from PayPal yesterday. Gotta give them a thumbs-up.

Got my full amount credited back to me.

To be honest, I really didn't think I'd see that money again.

So, if you ever buy anything via PayPal and the transaction goes awry, definitely let PayPal know about it.

Cheers!

Ruffles

I will add something to this post -

for all who buy goods over the internet, use one of the following - PayPAL, or EBAY. Direct payment has NO guarantee of getting there. Paypal and EBAY will always side with YOU, the customer.

Currently, no other online company offers that service to its users - YOU.

Guest Baby_brad

You could always dispute with your credit card company, but I have a special credit card number from paypal that allows me to use my paypal account even if they don't support it, and you still get paypal's AWESOME protection policy.

• 2 weeks later...