LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey Dd, Is It Possible?

A separate forum under the “Trading Post” banner, titled something like “Vendor Reviews?”

What I am suggesting is something like what you see at the WalMart, Home Depot, and Amazon web sites.

For all of their products, there is a place where customers can enter their review/opinion of the product. As more are added, a five-star bar shows the overall rating of the product. On more than one occasion, these reviews have helped me select a better product.

What I am suggesting is the same thing, but instead of a product review, one for the vendors themselves. Even if the five-star method couldn’t be worked into the DD site, at the very least, each new post could have the name and web address of the supplier. The body of the post could then contain whatever the poster had to say. Of course, other happy or dissatisfied customers could add their 2 cents, so to speak.

I suggest this as I have recently had some bad experience with some online purchases. I'm certain I am not the first. Perhaps what I have suggested may help others avoid the same path.

Sincerest regards,

Ruffles