LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pool Swim Pants

Looking towards the upcoming pool season I sure would like to be able to be diapered in the pool. Not just to get the kicks out of wearing a diaper in the pool but because I always have to pee especially when in the pool. It's always a hassle to pee beforehand to make sure I'm empty then dealing with time to dry to go in an pee. I even keep a container in my garage. It seems that I always have to pee within 15 minutes in the pool, and when I'm cleaning the pool I'm in there for at least 45 minutes.

Anyway at b4ns.com I see they have a swim pant that will keep the diaper dry from the pool water. It's expensive $119!

http://www.b4ns.com/index.php?PageType=Pro...p;Product=S1521

I've bought from b4ns and they are a great company. Just wondering if anyone has used this and can vouch that the diaper stays dry from the pool water. If this really works I could validate the expense so I can enjoy pool time without always worrying and not feeling my bladder ready to explode!

Phil

There is no such garment that contains 100 percent of everything.

Urine is sterile so it is not an issue.

If you have fecal incontinence, and I did, you can wear plain plastic pants under your swim trunks. The plastic pants will contain the solid material.

Looking towards the upcoming pool season I sure would like to be able to be diapered in the pool. Not just to get the kicks out of wearing a diaper in the pool but because I always have to pee especially when in the pool. It's always a hassle to pee beforehand to make sure I'm empty then dealing with time to dry to go in an pee. I even keep a container in my garage. It seems that I always have to pee within 15 minutes in the pool, and when I'm cleaning the pool I'm in there for at least 45 minutes.

Anyway at b4ns.com I see they have a swim pant that will keep the diaper dry from the pool water. It's expensive $119!

http://www.b4ns.com/index.php?PageType=Pro...p;Product=S1521

I've bought from b4ns and they are a great company. Just wondering if anyone has used this and can vouch that the diaper stays dry from the pool water. If this really works I could validate the expense so I can enjoy pool time without always worrying and not feeling my bladder ready to explode!

Phil

Well using a diaper for urine is my use in the pool. I understand some leaking might occur into the diaper but they say the leg and waistband is silicone with adjustable draw sting even for the thighs.

I can't just pee in the pool.

Phil

There is no such garment that contains 100 percent of everything.

Urine is sterile so it is not an issue.

If you have fecal incontinence, and I did, you can wear plain plastic pants under your swim trunks. The plastic pants will contain the solid material.

If the swin garment makes you feel better, wear it.

If you think the swim garments work, wear it in the water for 1 minuet. You will find the inside soaked no matter how tight they are. The further the depth, the greater the water pressure. See how far you can sink an inflated baloon.

Well using a diaper for urine is my use in the pool. I understand some leaking might occur into the diaper but they say the leg and waistband is silicone with adjustable draw sting even for the thighs.

I can't just pee in the pool.

Phil

Well I'm looking for someone with experience with this product. I'd hate to spend $120 for a product that doesn't work and it's not refundable. I would think that pressure of deep water would compress the hidden pant causing it to be more sealable? My pool has a depth of 9 feet.

Phil

If the swin garment makes you feel better, wear it.

If you think the swim garments work, wear it in the water for 1 minuet. You will find the inside soaked no matter how tight they are. The further the depth, the greater the water pressure. See how far you can sink an inflated baloon.

peeing in a pool is fairly benign. Urine itself is pretty harmless, the amount left in the water is almost immeasurable, and the "bad" stuff is killed by the high levels of chlorination. Not showering before using the pool is actually more of a contributor to contamination (yet still pretty harmless).

Pools requiring swim diapers for babies are for 2 reasons:

1. To prevent disposables from swelling to the point they burst, the filler clogs the pool filter.

2. Prevent solid waste from "seaping" or falling out into the pool. According to most health regulations at public pools if solid human waste is found, the entire pool has to be evacuated and gallons of harsh, expensive chemicals have to be added to treat (shock) the water.

Short of wearing a dry suit, nothing can be done to keep Urine from leaving a diaper in a swimming pool. So unless you have fecal incontinence, a diaper isn't necessary at all (unless you just want people to see it). ;)

The issue with this Suprima swimsuit isn't the diaper leaking and urine getting into the pool it's the issue if the suit actually sealing the diaper area with it's hiiden pant to prevent pool water from saturating the diaper.

Phil

peeing in a pool is fairly benign. Urine itself is pretty harmless, the amount left in the water is almost immeasurable, and the "bad" stuff is killed by the high levels of chlorination. Not showering before using the pool is actually more of a contributor to contamination (yet still pretty harmless).

Pools requiring swim diapers for babies are for 2 reasons:

1. To prevent disposables from swelling to the point they burst, the filler clogs the pool filter.

2. Prevent solid waste from "seaping" or falling out into the pool. According to most health regulations at public pools if solid human waste is found, the entire pool has to be evacuated and gallons of harsh, expensive chemicals have to be added to treat (shock) the water.

Short of wearing a dry suit, nothing can be done to keep Urine from leaving a diaper in a swimming pool. So unless you have fecal incontinence, a diaper isn't necessary at all (unless you just want people to see it). ;)