LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Girl Friend Help

I have been going out with my girlfriend for almost 2 years now. for the past 2 months or so I have been thinking about telling her about diapers. I have dropped the hints like crazy but she just ignores them and acts like I didnt say anything. The best hit I dropped was when we were at her friends house and her friends baby was walking around in just a diaper. I looked at her and said you need to dress like that for me in just a diaper. She laughed and notting more was said. I brought it up a few day later and she said thats just werid. She always says somethings werid that isnt her norm. When I did say it to her the last time she said hmm i could go to to the bathroom in my pants then and giggled. After reading the other girlfriend posts on here,I have come up with the goals that I would like to reach by telling her:

1. So i can wear them around her.

2. I would like her to wear them but baby steps, The little bit of talking we did do about it seemed like she would try it.

3. Just to be more open about stuff with her.

The problems that I have come up with are:

1. She will laugh and make fun of me, If it was anything else I wouldnt care.

2. She is part of a close group of all my friends, all of our friends hang out together and worried she may say something joking around or if she is mad at me.

3. The only way she would dump me is if I cheated on her and I never would.

4. She will just think im really werid and messed up.

Side notes:

1. I dont think she has much of a clue besides I wear underwear with prints on them, like kids. She thinks there cute most of the time. She has asked me why I wear them in the past and I told her regular white ones are boring. She accepts that so I dont know how diapers would go.

2. I still live at home so I cannot drop hints with leaving stuff around the house. She lives on her own with a room mate so me wearing there may be an issuie when her room mate is home.

3. Diapers arent my life. Just like them every now and the.

I have put a lot of thought into this and I dont have the guts to tell her face to face, I would have to do it online or thru a text to her phone. Rather to a text to her phone bc she will be the only one reading it. If any one has any insight on this thank you.

hi there, i just read your post and first of all, the absolute worst thing you could do

is not telling her in person!! get that thought out of your head right now! now i have a question, have the two of you ever done anything even semi-kinky? if so,

then you have a really fair chance at her being alright with it. here are a couple ideas that i have used and they worked for me...

1. ask her to come up with a way of spicing up your sex life. this gives her a chance to express her desires, all the while opening up the door to new ideas.

2. after sex, when you both are on a physical and emotional high, dont broach the subject but instead tell her that you have something about yourself that you are afraid she wouldnt be able to handle. you really have to open up your emotional side and drop your guard.

well, those are the ways that have worked for me. i hope this helps, good luck.

-babybrian :blush:

I have been going out with my girlfriend for almost 2 years now. for the past 2 months or so I have been thinking about telling her about diapers. I have dropped the hints like crazy but she just ignores them and acts like I didnt say anything. The best hit I dropped was when we were at her friends house and her friends baby was walking around in just a diaper. I looked at her and said you need to dress like that for me in just a diaper. She laughed and notting more was said. I brought it up a few day later and she said thats just werid. She always says somethings werid that isnt her norm. When I did say it to her the last time she said hmm i could go to to the bathroom in my pants then and giggled. After reading the other girlfriend posts on here,I have come up with the goals that I would like to reach by telling her:

1. So i can wear them around her.

2. I would like her to wear them but baby steps, The little bit of talking we did do about it seemed like she would try it.

3. Just to be more open about stuff with her.

The problems that I have come up with are:

1. She will laugh and make fun of me, If it was anything else I wouldnt care.

2. She is part of a close group of all my friends, all of our

Just a thought on the last point about telling your g/f by 'phone or text.

Obviously I am only speaking for myself, but being told about your DL/AB wouldn't be a problem for me.

However, being told about it in either of the ways you have described would be a major problem for me.

In my eyes, it's a fundamental issue of respect.

I wish you well.

Dolly

Show me someone who's never had a dumb idea and I'll show you a liar! :angel_not:

Glad you've decided to tell your g/f in person. Respect to you.

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that it works out well for you both.

Dolly

Is there any way that works best to go about doing it? Dolly how would you like to be told from a girls point of view? Like how do I broach the subject? I know to do it in person and from what was side above about really having to open up to her. I just find that really hard to do, She has told me that I always have my guard up and never let it down.

I'm really sorry to say this but it's not much good asking me. I only have the experience of discovering, not of being told. Before he found this chatroom/forum, my now bestest friend (ex-lovers - 10 years)didn't understand his DL himself, so he was unable to tell me about it. I was never meant to find out (he thought he was a freak) but am I ever glad I did.

So you see, I'm not in any position to give you advice but I'm sure there are others here with the experience that I lack.

Wishing you the very best and please let us know how it's going - that's if you don't mind sharing your experience, of course.

Dolly :)

hi again pampersboy, ok so one of the scenarios i gave you didnt work..sorry to hear that. think of a way to get really involved in a deep and emotionaly moving conversation. im not trying to get you to manipulate her thoughts but this will open up her mind and heart allowing her to see things from a different point of view.

then when the two of you are really listening to one another, and i mean REALLY

LISTENING, the say something to the effect of..."honey, umm there's something

i feel i have to tell you about me." (sigh)

away that it doesnt have to affect the relationship, and that you arent gay or something like that, but it is unfair of you not telling her about this whole other side of you.

good luck, babybrian

p.s. broaching the subject is another way of saying beating around the bush. keep the discussion on what you have to say other wise she may get fed up with

your (sorry if this sounds like swearing) pussyfooting around. again, best of luck

hi again pampersboy, ok so one of the scenarios i gave you didnt work..sorry to hear that. think of a way to get really involved in a deep and emotionaly moving conversation. im not trying to get you to manipulate her thoughts but this will open up her mind and heart allowing her to see things from a different point of view.

then when the two of you are really listening to one another, and i mean REALLY

LISTENING, the say something to the effect of..."honey, umm there's something

i feel i have to tell you about me." (sigh)

away that it doesnt have to affect the relationship, and that you arent gay or something like that, but it is unfair of you not telling her about this whole other side of you.

good luck, babybrian

Here is another idea.

You could fake getting a bladder infection. Do a little research on this one.

If the infection is severe enough, you will have some leakage.

Tell her that you went to the doctor and he told you to drink cranberry juice and wear a diaper.

A little strange perhaps, but hey it might work!

you are absolutely correct dolly, deliberate deception is the worst thing he could do. if it even worked then how would you make the transition to enjoying diapers?

it doesnt make any sense to me. pampersboy has already been decieving his lady

friend long enough. i think its time for the truth, if i know women like i think i do...

she might not like his "fetish" but would respect him for telling the truth.

Im not going to make up anything, Im not 12 years old. I really do thank you for the help. Im thinking about telling her at some ponit this week. babybrian, I do agree witht he not likeing it but she will respect me part. I am just waiting to see if there is any one else who mite be able to ad something. I have never told anyone before but I dont know how my mom dosent know. She just asked me why I had baby lotion, I had no resposne. It all depends when she found it bc I used to keep my diaper and lotion together in an old dresser. I know there is a lot of online support here and on many other sites but you guys arent the people I see on a day to day basis, I think she will accept it and just worried she will laugh and poke fun at it. If it was anything else I wouldnt care this is really the only thing that is touchy with me. I got the perfect bf act going on right now, that makes me look 100% normal and going to tell her this eekk. Well Wish me luck, I will keep you guys updated.

The whole question boils down to "do you trust this woman?" You've dated her for two years now. Has she ever given you any cause to think she might humiliate you? I'm not surprised that she didn't really respond to the hints. Hints are so indirect that the person being hinted at usually can't make heads or tails of what you're getting at. And most non ab/dl's don't know anything about the lifestyle and would never expect that that's what you're getting at with your hints. The fact that she didn't pull a grossed-out face at your "I'd love to see you in a diaper" is an encouraging sign, I think.

Honesty is always the best policy. When you do decide to tell her about it, also tell her how you're feeling. That you're nervous telling her and a little embarrassed. Trust me, that will go a long way. Feeling embarrassed or foolish about making an admission to someone is something that everybody can relate to. Also make it clear that it's your thing and you understand if she's uncomfortable at all with it and you would never pressure her to participate if she didn't want to.

I'm really glad you decided to tell your gf in person, a written message is about the most unappropriate way I could think of!

Your gf seems to be a quite understanding person, she might even be a little proud if you "let down your guard" and trust her. Since I'm a girl myself I can tell you that lots of girls would like their boyfriends to confide in them, to show emotions and most of all to be honest, to talk to them freely when there are problems or just things that need to be discussed. After 2 years I guess you know your gf, and I'm sure you wouldn't even be thinking about telling her if you didn't have the feeling she might be able to handle it. Whenever there is something difficult I want to tell my boyfriend I wait till we go to bed. Shortly before we turn out the light I tell him that there is something on my mind that I really need to tell him but that I don't really know how and that I'm afraid how he might react. We both realised at nights we are relaxed enough to cope with whatever problems there might be. It is a time where you usually don't have hundreds of other thoughts in your mind, and after the "cofession" you can cuddle up together and things just don't seem to be that serious anymore. So far this always worked fine for me, maybe it does for you, too! Wish you good luck!

Guest Dill Pickle

When I told my GF, I emphasized to her that I had not changed, except that I was being more honest about a part of myself I normally kept hidden. Her greatest fear was that I wanted HER to be diapered, which in my case is not the case at all. Tell her that her participation is optional, and that your diapering is "in addition to" and not "instead of" sex with her....

I suppose one approach to telling your GF would be to tell her right before you make love...

For better or worse, I think sex in general tends to cloud things -- especially the human mind.

I'd say it would be something best to share at a time not at all related to sex. Look at it this way -- all that could some of it would be bad. If you need the emotional/physical high of doing it after sex to get your guts up and to feel "intimate" enough, that's not much different than doing it when you're drunk, or stoned, or high in whatever other way. All those situations do is make it easier for you to take the step. In the long run it won't make the reception any better or worse.

If she's going to be receptive, she will be receptive whenever you tell her. If it gets added to your sex lives, it will get added either way. If she's not ok with it, or doesn't want it involved in her sex life with you, do you really want to go and stick it in her head and get it associated with sex -- the human mind does great tricks with association.

That's just my take on it. Good luck.

Nobody has commented on his concern about his gf telling her close girl friends. Pipsqueak said it all boils down to trust. True enough. But my experience is that women with very close female friends confide in them - PERIOD! Now I assume you are talking about a gf your age - young 20s. I can't quite picture her NOT telling her friends. I think you have to ask yourself, Do I really CARE one way or the other if she tells her friends, whether she puts a positive/empathy or negative/ridicule spin - either way. Just my 2 cents.

But my experience is that women with very close female friends confide in them - PERIOD!

I'm sure there are some who do, but I have never had any female friends that discuss what goes on with their boyfriends behind closed doors. Most people don't want that kind of information and most don't give it. It is most likely to be brought up between girlfriends if one has been casually dating a guy who tells her he's into diapers or bdsm or whatever and she breaks up with him for that reason. Even then, she might not give the actual reason.

In this instance, they've been dating for 2 years. He knows her reasonably well by now. He has to trust his gut instincts on whether she can be trusted with this secret or not.

I know the trust thing is a major factor here. I do have to thank you all for your support and help. You are helping me get the courage up to talk to her about this. I was ready to last night but just didnt have the oppertunity. Im really hoping I can do it tonight, I really noe just want to get it over with. I would never have been able to get this far with out all of your help. I hope i have the chance to talk to her about it. I do trust her and there is some things we have done when I think back that she has NEVER brought up about me in bed. But there are other things she has brought up but there was a major difference between them. The other night when I was working on getting ready to tell her about this her room mate told me and her that her bf thinks libarians are hot and she looks like one. Well I know shes not her room mate and those 2 have only been togeher around a month or so but libarians and diapers are two very different things. After chating on here I have been getting more and more comfertable with this. Diapers are a part of me and so is she. Im not compareing the 2 in any way but would like to just toss it out there. I will hopfully have an update tomorrow, I just hope I dont wimp out.

Thanks for all the help

Guest mommy m

In response to your posting: I can only tell you how my boyfriend told me just after we started daing. My boyfriend who is an AB decided we needed to talk and asked me to sit down and this was the hardest conversation he ever had. He asked me if I could down because we had something to discuss that may effect our relationship. He told me that he wore diapers and that he was an AB. As I had never ever heard of it before I didnt know what he was talking about. He explained it to me how he releazied he like diapers and then he told me about his medical problems. Then he asked me if I could accept him or I could walk out the door. I am still learning about this world but he is important enough to me for me to understand and accept his world. Which I now do as a mommy to my baby. But I still have a lot to learn and always willing to accept advice.