LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Many Female Members In Pa?

Baxter

• 9 months later...

I noticed there have been no responses to this thread. As I have personally met and/ or chatted with numerous females, several of whom happen to live in Pennsylvania, I would like to vouch for them in general. It's common for females - particularly in reference to our peculiar interests - to choose to remain anonymous unless they have something worthwhile to state. I've found that there are plenty of females among our ranks and that they tend to post frequently and intelligently in the Forums. However, since AB/DL women tend to be guarded in their responses unless they know you pretty well and respect you and/ or have something important to state in reply and/ or "are looking", this type of response is normal. This does not mean that the persons you wish to meet aren't looking - I assure you that they are :)

Here's one way you might find the answer to your question: Go to the Members section and conduct a Profile Search. This Search is powerful and helpful in locating others you wish to contact. Enter the state of choice (PA), Gender (Female) and 'Search' and those adult females who want to be found/ noticed will be on this list.

Another thing that might make a huge difference would be to post some basic information about yourself (e.g. Your State/ Province of residence, personal interests and level of personal integrity and sincerity) on your profile. The point of all this would be to attempt to establish some level of trust, common interests and willingness to reach out by an interested party. This applies to all those members reading this thread who are actually looking to meet others.

We males tend to have to "earn" a females interest. Yeah, we gotta work at it in the Vanilla world and its certainly no different here. As one female AB/ DL from Pennsylvania once told me (and I will never forget this) when asked why she went so far out of her way to meet others: "Its worth it" - and she's right.

Remember guys, you were made to go out and get her. So go the extra mile. Do your homework! Search inside yourself, find out who you are and what makes you tick, then put it on your profile, participate in all the cool threads, get active in your local Munches (www.LittlesMunch.com, DailyDiapers Meeting People Forums, www.FetLife.com) for starters. Then pull up those diapers, get on your trikes and put the pedal to the pavement! There is no substitute for openness, intercommunication and meeting others in real time.

I do hope this reply was helpful.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

so far we've met several. Come out to a Philadelphia Area Littles Munch - or a Northeast Pennsylvania Littles Munch - or a Central Pennsylvania Littles Munch - or if you really want to meet some fun Pennsylvania AB/DL girls come out to 'Camp Idunn' this fall or NELIcon 2012.

You guys will not be disappointed but you better "look sharp" - they're the real McCoy and they don't talk to just any old joe. They know they're cute.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...