LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Special Diaper Factory?

BuzzCat

Me always wonder how da prints on Docteur P and Printwindel and other adult diapers with prints on em are done????

I wonder what brand der start off as, unless Docteur P and Printwindel are actually diaper product companies manufactored with ab's in mind???

Docteur P diapers are not just a wide strip of hearts on em also has hearts on da diaper dat fade wen wet.So I guess der r manufacted with ab's in mind???

:D

Yeah, I often wonder about those nappies with the prints on them as well.

I have seen a review of them that said they were terrible nappies but that the printed tapes were really nice.

I would like to think that the products were targeted at AB and DL customers, but I really doubt it. Most of the company's customers really need to wear them and are probably very embarassed about it. I really doubt companies are going to target people that get a kick out of wearing their products.

The DR P ones come from Asia, they just do funny things there! No one could really work out why they do it, they just do.

Anyone here ever try the nappies?

They are okay diapers, just not absorbent as the US and UK brands. he printed tape panel is great, and it has a soft but crinkly plastic shell. I have one bag left of both the medium and large (large do not have the hearts)

Just can't find any company willing to ship them to the US now.

I go to Asia a couple times a year and the Dr P's are on the shelf in the supermarkets like Depends are in the USA. In Malaysia I picked up 2 packs of large (with the hearts by the way) for about US$7 each.

I agree with Nappied Dan's explanation: "The DR P ones come from Asia, they just do funny things there!" Coincidentally, yesterday my good friend Diaperbear sent me this link: http://www.engrish.com/

Yeah, they do funny things all right :roflmao:

But a factory for AB Diapers... ahhh, no.

Hi, Joey. I go to the Philippines a couple times a year as well, and will be going next week again. I've never tried the Dr. P diapers, but I think I'll have to this time around. The drug store near my hotel sells those and Molicare, though they're not the Super-Plus version we're used to here.

Very interesting!

-RMS

• 4 weeks later...

Hey if you have a Staples store around you, you can get a clear adhesive pages for your printer and make your own. I have a AB friend who has a website set up with prints ready to go for your diapers. I make my own with Pooh bears & baby LooneyTunes. But dont forget inkjet printers don't like water to don't flood over the top! :Crylol:

• 1 year later...

just try the bambino diapers they are adult size and they have baby prints on them..

http://www.bambinodiapers.com/

Sarevor hasn't been on the site since the end of 2005. And the message you quoted is from November of 2005. Bambino are quite recent, so they weren't an option to Sarevor at the time. And since he doesn't come here anymore, he won't see your suggestion now.

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...