LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tena Underwear

I think people's take on them depends on their perspective of how they view disposable underwear based on their real intended purpose. People just need to remember that these are not diapers and were never meant to be diapers. Even the extra absorbent disposable underpant is made for accidents that people may have when they sneeze, laugh, excercize or have those times when they leak a little. Even the advertisements on TV do not aim these products at people who are actually incontinent but instead on those ocassions where someone may leak or have an accident. In reality, does anyone really think that the "overnight" absorbency pull on cloth backed disposable underpants will keep the bed dry for anyone with a true bedwetting or incontinence problem? We have to keep them in their proper perspective. These are not really ment for people like us who like to wear bulky diapers, soak and /or mess themselves on purpose and then keep wearing and wetting our diapers sometimes for long periods of time before deciding to change them. Don't knock them for somthing they don't pretend to be. Base an opinion of them on what they do pertain to be, a disposable pull on underpant that normal people can wear to keep their pants from getting wet if they leak a little or have a slight wetting accident. Thats all they are.

oh great Rusty Pins...you just wanna come on here and make sense??? That's just special :D:P I remember when they first introduced pull ups in adult sizes... I got a sample pack of various kinds from I think HDIS (Pre-Spam) Anyhoo the first pair I put on were inside out as back then it was really hard to tell at least in a darker bedroom....so anyhow I wet and it just ran everywhere.. I was like WTF...these things suck (NOT). Then I figured out what I had done..Kinda Funny. My Girlfriend at the time said "better stick with the diapers" ;)

I think people's take on them depends on their perspective of how they view disposable underwear based on their real intended purpose. People just need to remember that these are not diapers and were never meant to be diapers. Even the extra absorbent disposable underpant is made for accidents that people may have when they sneeze, laugh, exercise or have those times when they leak a little. Even the advertisements on TV do not aim these products at people who are actually incontinent but instead on those occasions where someone may leak or have an accident. In reality, does anyone really think that the "overnight" absorbency pull on cloth backed disposable underpants will keep the bed dry for anyone with a true bedwetting or incontinence problem? We have to keep them in their proper perspective. These are not really meant for people like us who like to wear bulky diapers, soak and /or mess themselves on purpose and then keep wearing and wetting our diapers sometimes for long periods of time before deciding to change them. Don't knock them for something they don't pretend to be. Base an opinion of them on what they do pertain to be, a disposable pull on underpant that normal people can wear to keep their pants from getting wet if they leak a little or have a slight wetting accident. that's all they are.

try telling that to some one in your family if they find you wearing them i mean i haven't gotten caught or anything but pullups are in the same family as diapers either you see them as diapers or not .Would you consider those Adjustable underwear diapers i think you would not but the next person would ....http://www.depend.com/products/individual/superplusrefasten.asp this is an example of what im talking about but diapers and pullups are in the same family man and pullups to most are considered diapers man so think before you speak and next time check your spelling man ....

try telling that to some one in your family if they find you wearing them i mean i haven't gotten caught or anything but pullups are in the same family as diapers either you see them as diapers or not .Would you consider those Adjustable underwear diapers i think you would not but the next person would ....http://www.depend.com/products/individual/superplusrefasten.asp this is an example of what im talking about but diapers and pullups are in the same family man and pullups to most are considered diapers man so think before you speak and next time check your spelling man ....

having people check spelling is pretty good advice, but you're typing in a stream of consciousness and it's Terribly hard to read

maybe some spaces would help, at least me

just a suggestion

having people check spelling is pretty good advice, but you're typing in a stream of consciousness and it's Terribly hard to read

maybe some spaces would help, at least me

just a suggestion

ill say it in big bold words then

PULLUPS ARE DIAPERS NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK while they may not look like them they still are diapers no matter what you think you don't see them in some other part of a store you see them with other diapers