LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Little Observation Of Mine

Years ago I read a story (I can't find it unfortunately) of an experiment where plants were exposed to different genres of music. classical and rock (there may have been more) but the findings showed that the "classical" plants grew healthy while the "rock" plants didn't do as well and actually worse than the control plants who weren't subjected to any music.

peewee.jpg:P

Somehow I felt reminded to the movie Rock'n'Roll Highschool where a poor rat was exposed to über-loud ramones music by the school director just to show how bad the ramones music really is.

I have played computer games myself but mainly got stuck with race simulations. Though I haven't played more than solitaire on the computer during the past 1.5 years. The interest in computer gaming has left me somehow. When I think about it I never really liked computer gaming on pc's but I started self learning english again by learning to edit a certain game. When I was a child I quite liked gaming on the C-64 though.

However, my like of heavy metal music continues to stay for nearly 25 years now. Almost as long as I know that I like to wear and use diapers

I've noticed a sort of similarity in DL's mostly but in some AB's. It seems to me that alot of DL's or AB's are either really into video games or heavy metal music. I'm not trying to be judgmental b/c i myself am into both and it may not apply to everyone but anyone else notice this too?

Sorry, not in my case. I not a fan of metal music and I don't play video games or watch TV. Except for a video every now and then. I go to the theatre, both movie and actual theatre, more often.

I don't know any other DLs to have more info.

videogames ytes, heavy metal is an emphatic no. I used to liek punk music though. I mean real punk, not this pop crap that blink 182 and green day started.(not pantera so muhc but bouncing souls, black flag, dkm and nofx are some of my favs. Pulley was good too.) Now I'm more into classic rock, i.e. pink floyd, rush, and electronic music.

As both a long time head banger/punk and an AB I think I can shed some light on the apparent connection for you.

It's well known that Metal shares many similarities with Classical Music. For instance, the pieces are usually long, have many changes of tone and pace, not to mention solos.......a tune within a tune. Listening to Classical Music is known to increase intelligence, so it figures that listening to Metal does the same. Do you need to be intelligent to enjoy diapers? Yes, I see us AB/DLs has having reached a stage of "enlightenment" that sadly many "non enlightened" people will never reach. It is a sad fact that many people will never know the pleasure of a padded bottom.

It's also a fact that us Metal Heads have a great imagination. For instance, only we play air guitar, and only we can fully understand the intricate finger movements and chord changes that are required to do a complicated Eddie Van Halen solo on an instrument that doesn't actually exist. This same imagination makes us great at ageplay, and allows us to ponder the idea of wearing a diaper.

The connection between computer games and diapers should come as no surprise. Playing a game requires great hand and eye coordination, a skill that is best aquired by years of trying to put a diaper on yourself whilst laying flat on your back in the dark.......all without waking your parents!

Beth

Anyone can play air guitar. But can you play air banjo???

videogames ytes, heavy metal is an emphatic no. I used to liek punk music though. I mean real punk, not this pop crap that blink 182 and green day started.(not pantera so muhc but bouncing souls, black flag, dkm and nofx are some of my favs. Pulley was good too.) Now I'm more into classic rock, i.e. pink floyd, rush, and electronic music.

To me punk was dead by about 1979. It died when punk bands became all commercial to get into the singles charts, and when punks themselves all started dressing like Sid Vicious rather than having their own identity. That's why as a teen I started listening to crossover (skate rock) bands instead.

All joking aside about metal making you intelligent, I do think that metal/hard rock/rap talk about real life far more than most other forms of music. In addition, going to all those gigs as a teen did give me a form of education. As a fifteen year old having spent the weekend with a group of guys and girls aged 20 - 30, you tend to learn a lot about life. And then when I went back to school on the Monday and started speaking to all the other fifteen year olds.......well, they seemed kind of childish in comparison.

I love the fact that my parents always said that listening to "that loud music" will make me go deaf. Yet after 25 years of watching live bands my hearing is well above average. Honestly, I have the best hearing of anyone I know LOL. :lol:

Beth

Hmmmmm....interesting theory. How's this though? I love heavy metal of yore(Montrose,Sabbath,Danzig,Metallica,etc,etc). I hate video games(I want my SMB!!!!!). And what exactly IS up with the high percentage of Christian AB/DLers anyway? Do freaks flock to freaky things or is just nature's hypocrisy in action?

And what exactly IS up with the high percentage of Christian AB/DLers anyway? Do freaks flock to freaky things or is just nature's hypocrisy in action?

or perhaps the christians are just more vocal about their religion, carry it into every single friggin post they make....

As for me, I'm a casual-to-medium serious gamer, and I don't really care for metal. I listen mostly to classical and folk and indie stuff, actually, though there's no one genre of music I absolutely refuse to listen to. But there are definitely those I like more than others.

I'm also a girl and a Wiccan. ^_^

As for me, I'm a casual-to-medium serious gamer, and I don't really care for metal. I listen mostly to classical and folk and indie stuff, actually, though there's no one genre of music I absolutely refuse to listen to. But there are definitely those I like more than others.

I'm also a girl and a Wiccan. ^_^

I've noticed a few AB/DLs in your town. Same with stl and KC, it seems Missouri is the "show me your diaper" state. By the way, I'm in stl. :P

I've noticed a few AB/DLs in your town. Same with stl and KC, it seems Missouri is the "show me your diaper" state. By the way, I'm in stl. :P

I just moved here a month ago. A month ago today, in fact! I used to live in the Bay Area, where apparently there were lots of people in the community. But I never met them!

I am very glad to know I'm not alone out here, though.

Well, everyone is different. I'm catholic, but I don't follow the religion too well, and I guess AB/DL has nothing really to do with religion or what a person likes as far as taste in music and hobbies.

I would see it as a defining feature of a person's character

I just moved here a month ago. A month ago today, in fact! I used to live in the Bay Area, where apparently there were lots of people in the community. But I never met them!

I am very glad to know I'm not alone out here, though.

from the bay area to springfield? :unsure: why on earth....... :P

oh, by the way. you have to support the stl cardinals. or else! :angry:

from the bay area to springfield? :unsure: why on earth....... :P

oh, by the way. you have to support the stl cardinals. or else! :angry:

Because in San Jose, my rent on a two bedroom apartment was $1250--and that was because I'd been there two years, the one just like it in the building was going for $1400--and here it's $450. I got laid off in November, thank you economy and a stupid boss, and my best friend lives out here, anyway. So I moved where I could afford to live. Now if only someone would give me a job...

And the Cardinals are a...baseball team? Something else? *is woefully ignorant*