LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Paula Abdul In Diapers!

I saw it too, darn wife was already asleep..you beat me to the post. I was greatly surprised at the way she just blurted that out like it was no big deal. Which normally it wouldn't be except for her "star" status... "I wear diapers for that" AWESOME!!!!

I saw it too, darn wife was already asleep..you beat me to the post. I was greatly surprised at the way she just blurted that out like it was no big deal. Which normally it wouldn't be except for her "star" status... "I wear diapers for that" AWESOME!!!!

Go to http://www.tmz.com/tmztv , and click on Abdul Can't Hold It In (from the panel on the right).

Unfortunately she said she "needs" diapers for that, (not indicating whether or not the need has been fulfilled). I think we're just hearing what we want to hear. It is most likely she's admitting to the occasional "giggle incontinence" and is joking that she should wear diapers, not that she does.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Kinda off topic from this post. But would anyone really be shocked by this. With all the videos of her messed up , drunk or otherwise. I would say her wearing diapers is the least suprising thing for me, especially with how fast booze goes through you