LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered At The Movie

After denying myself any diapers yesterday I decided to make Saturday a diaper day. Around lunchtime I got dressed up. First I put on my diapers, I used a Depends with a heavy nighttime incontinence pad insert (thick & bulky), and put my new pink plastic panty with the cute white lace trim over it. Then I put on some knee-hi black stockings and some black flats. Next I put on a skirt. I haven’t worn a skirt in ages. The one I wore today (the only one I own) is a black layered affair, somewhat frilly, that I got in a store that caters to the Latina’s. A bit hard to describe, I know. I bought it because I thought it helped hide my big hiney, today it was hiding more than that. Lastly, a tomato red knit top, makeup, earrings etc. The skirt hid my diaper & panty quite well, although there were definitely some crinkly noises going on as I walked, not much though.

First I drove to the corner store and stopped to drop something in the mailbox. As soon as I stepped outta the car I felt like the whole world was watching. It wasn’t, but still, that’s how I felt. Of course, all streets in LA are pretty busy… As I was walking over to the mailbox I was thinking “Has this thing gotten further away?

When my sisters and I were living at home our Mom always asked us nicely to wear diapers for long trips and special events, such as Disneyland and going to the movies. Even as a high school senior I always changed myself into a diaper before going to the movies. During undergrad pre-law at a university movies were free on campus. Nobody teased me about my diapers for movies or parties. In law school few of us had time for movies, but I always wore a diaper when I went. In fact to this day I doubt I ever have seen a movie when I was undiapered. Yes, I also doubt my diaper has ever been dry following a movie.

See, even if I had bladder control to me going to a movie is a situation in which a diaper makes good common sense. Normally we drink something while in the movie theater, the owners make it so convenient with the cup holders. I assume they reduce the number of restrooms anticipating the audience wears diapers. Same goes for Disneyland. Who wants to get out of a long line to find a toilet? Renaissance Faires also are way better diapered. There the porta-potties are called "Privies" and are about as clean as they would have been circa 1590-1610. Maybe some of the Faire gents could undress enough to use a Privy, but Faire lasses take forever to dress and undress in our Faire garb. Beside in Renaissance times a jutting bottom was considered beautiful. Gals without big bottoms added "bum rolls" under the backs of their dresses. A modern diaper is the ultimate bum roll in my opinion.

When my sisters and I were living at home our Mom always asked us nicely to wear diapers for long trips and special events, such as Disneyland and going to the movies. Even as a high school senior I always changed myself into a diaper before going to the movies. During undergrad pre-law at a university movies were free on campus. Nobody teased me about my diapers for movies or parties. In law school few of us had time for movies, but I always wore a diaper when I went. In fact to this day I doubt I ever have seen a movie when I was undiapered. Yes, I also doubt my diaper has ever been dry following a movie.

See, even if I had bladder control to me going to a movie is a situation in which a diaper makes good common sense. Normally we drink something while in the movie theater, the owners make it so convenient with the cup holders. I assume they reduce the number of restrooms anticipating the audience wears diapers. Same goes for Disneyland. Who wants to get out of a long line to find a toilet? Renaissance Faires also are way better diapered. There the porta-potties are called "Privies" and are about as clean as they would have been circa 1590-1610. Maybe some of the Faire gents could undress enough to use a Privy, but Faire lasses take forever to dress and undress in our Faire garb. Beside in Renaissance times a jutting bottom was considered beautiful. Gals without big bottoms added "bum rolls" under the backs of their dresses. A modern diaper is the ultimate bum roll in my opinion.

man i so need to go to more parties where it is "ok" to dress up!

I am at the point now where I never to go a Movie without wearing a diaper.

Especially now that so many movies are more than two hours in length, right? I avoided seeing the last Pirates of the Carribean movies in the thaters because I looked at the running time and thought "that's just too damn long." I didn't see "There Will be Blood" in the theater for the same reason.

....maybe I need to stop getting the mega extra large soda and pop corn at the concession stand......that might help :blush:

qwack

Yeah, that's another problem, size inflation. Know the baby cups they give you at a fast food restaurant if you say you just want "water", that used to be the small soda. What's a small soda at the movies was the large when I was a kid. Tough to drink a big one and sit through a 120+ minute film without having to go.

Sounds like you had a lot of fun, to bad I wasn't there, I'd change you, were you wearing a skirt? LOL

Any Chance you read that post????? :D:huh::P

QUOTE;

"Next I put on a skirt. I haven’t worn a skirt in ages. The one I wore today (the only one I own) is a black layered affair, somewhat frilly, that I got in a store that caters to the Latina’s. A bit hard to describe, I know. I bought it because I thought it helped hide my big hiney, today it was hiding more than that."