LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Musicains Here?

you will never guess the instrument i play. if you do then you are eather a witch or have some sort of ESP. later today im going to record some new material and upload it for your listening enjoyment. i already have some songs online but there old and of bad quality and to be quite honest bad. anyway, ive realized i use the word "anyway" a lot. please dont kill me. so please regail with stories of your musical abailties! or just laugh at my spelling errors.

Hey!

I play guitar and sing and also kinda sorta play bass and drums and piano (and I mean kinda sorta lol) but Im a musician, Im in the process of getting an album together right now (all that I need are the songs.... oh damn... hehehe) so Im just trying to write as much as I can now. I also really like audio recording and thankfully my dad had a studio in the basement, so we just recently have made the switch to digital (I heart garageband, woot!) but thats awesome what kind of music do you play?

Gabriel

im building up a didital "studio" (my room with a digitechGNX4, laptop & recording softwear) im still tring to figure out how to work it all together. a daunting task. i play my own stuff mostly only because i enjoy comming up with my own and its more relaxing than actually learning something. a musican friend of mine says i come up with some cool melodys and riffs. i just need a vocalist maybe a keyboardist and i think ide have a band. anyway, when i do figure out how to learn and use all this new stuff ill post a link to my songs.

I play guitar and bass and am in Long Beach, CA. Where you located?

Maybe we need to get some diapered musicians together.

I got a great name for a band "The Incontinentals" :band:

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB :roflmao:

http://socalab.250x.com

you will never guess the instrument i play. if you do then you are eather a witch or have some sort of ESP. later today im going to record some new material and upload it for your listening enjoyment. i already have some songs online but there old and of bad quality and to be quite honest bad. anyway, ive realized i use the word "anyway" a lot. please dont kill me. so please regail with stories of your musical abailties! or just laugh at my spelling errors.

I'm a drummer, I play out every weekend and we've got a pretty good following. Classic rock stuff - Joe Walsh, Doobies, Badfinger, Cars, Wild Cherry, Nickelback, SRV, etc. I've been playing for 15+ years, we're going into the studio in December to do a demo CD. I also play a bit of guitar but drums come first.

LOL @ Solcal.... :D

Pipsqueak, you're a drummer!!!?

A pic from a fair that we opened a month or so ago....

The best bands have had two drummers. George Harrison started that craze with the concert for Bangla Desh with Ringo Starr and Jim Keltner on Drums.

You ain't lived unless you have seen Phil Colins and Chester Thompson play live.

I wish I had seen Alan White and Bill Bruford play the Yes Union tour.

Personally I like the Cooder thing. Two Drummers but each taking turns on congas and percussion for some of the songs.

Stay pampered

:thumbsup:

Thanks! It's a mid 90's Pearl session series kit in teal blue (although you cant really tell from the lighting) I get a ton of compliments on it.

We should do a dual drummer band thing - ala Allman Brothers!

Meet me in St. Louis, eh?

I would love to but sadly its a long long long long way.

Did you catch the hockey game last night? That was a tough loss for the Ducks :crybaby: and your boys are lucky that Giggie had a groin muscle injury. Great game though.

Stay Pampered

im located in st louis. but if you want to drive out here for a jam thats cool. :drive1:

but i wont hold my breath :ninja:

mainly because i find it quite useful. :screwy:

I can't say that I play any instruments... but I'd describe myself as an audiophile. I've also written lyrics for a few songs that friends have done (a couple acoustic guitar, one metal). Been a while though -- I'd certainly do some editing on some of the lyrics now, but then again, the first ones that I wrote were like 7 years ago.

But, I'm also an excellent groupie and have a pretty good ear. Though I can't play, spending 5 years of college hanging out with jazz musicians did something as far as taste.

And as far as "anyway" -- no need to kill you because you do use it properly... it really annoys me, all the people who say "anyways" instead of "anyway."

Hi , I`m a guitarist . I`ve been playing for years and still try to keep my chops up .When I learned ,, you just wore out a LP playing it over and over . My how times and technology has changed!!! I`ve met so many really talented folks over the years and been fortunate enough to play with some. There`s nothing like standing up in front of a thousand people ,,,waiting to start that first song that`s going to wash away the butterflys. What a adrenlene rush!!!

Interestingly , most of the AB/DL folks I`ve met have some special creative talent. Anyone else noticed this?

lilstevie :)

• 1 month later...

I play Bass and Guitar and I'm from Pennsylvania. We just had our first gig last weekend and I agree there is nothing like that adrenaline rush. Our band consists of me and a friend and a drum machine. We do alot of original stuff and have both been playing for nearly 20 years. I am also lead singer and would love a chance to jam with some other AB/DL's. And one day I will do a show in just a diaper!!!!

I started out playing the drums, and am now into playing the keyboards. I am owner of Beats By the Half Gram Records ? , In Surrey, British Columbia Canada. seems there are a lot of musicians into this scene (as well as countless others). You can hear some samples off my upcomming demo album "Manufacturing Consent" here:

www.myspace.com/manphetamine

Please, post a comment on the page if you like (or don't like) what you hear! Perhaps some day we can put out a compilation album of AB groups..Dibs on producing it!

Adolf "Manphetamine" Hepburn

(Phet)

:whistling: