LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wellness Briefs - $79 Case - Now Available! - Shop Setup

Hey everyone,

Alright, so I saw a lot of people are trying to find the Wellness Briefs, myself included, so I have become a reseller of the company.

The price will be $89 SHIPPED per case with discounts available if you want to order in bulk or are a repeat customer.

Cases will be marked with Wellness 3x20 on the side with no markings saying (Diapers, briefs, incontinence) etc.. - If you want them 100% brown box, they will have to be shipped to me first, Ill turn the box inside out and then ship them to you - price will be $89 + cost of shipping to you.

Medium fits: 24" - 36"

Large fits: 36" - 46"

Extra Large fits: up to 67"

Wetness Indicator: The printing along the central portion of the diaper disappears.

I accept PAYPAL for right now, I will expand later on when this grows.

Higher quality photos of the MEDIUM DIAPER: http://www.acecoolco.com/wellness/

post-1241-1236307183_thumb.png

post-1241-1236307183_thumb.png

So where exactly do these diapers come from ?

I thought they would have come more to the case than 60.

They are a good diaper, especially overnight use for heavy wetting.

What is final cost at 69$ delivered?

• 3 weeks later...

i thank they make them 40 miles north of me in bloomington, indiana. i will check tommorrow.

What'd you find out, riflemanjon? I had the feeling they were made in Europe, but don't know really.

Acecool, who'd you get to model 'em for ya? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

You are very close. I was given some information about Wellness briefs and some competitors.

The Mega CareLine and Dry 24/7 were made in Israel. The wellness brief used to be made by a company in Europe, but I believe they have switched over to the same Israeli manufacturer as Dry 24/7

Wellness and Uniquebrief have the identical website.

I tried these several weeks ago.

Long story short, they feel link thin AbriForm diapers. And no, that's not because I'm fixated on AbriForm's (ignore the user name... I've been using Bambino's since they shipped, and Attends are my secondary).

The tapes are nearly identical, as is the basic layout. They are about 65 to 75% of the thickness, and don't have as wide coverage.

Bottom line, an Abena AbriForm X-Plus would be better, unless you wanted a more discreet AbriForm... that's the only reason I can really justify the product.

Abri form xplus absorbs : 65 US fluid ounces = 1,922.27942 ml

Wellness briefs may be "thinner" but they absorb more : 87 US fluid ounces = 2,572.89707 ml - and I have yet to hear of one of these splitting down the middle

Thank you for your review :-)

Good point, I'll give the wellness a flood test. Just for comparison before-hand, I lasted eight-to-nine hours in a single AbriForm, and 12 hours in a Bambino with regular liquid consumption.

I'll never pass up a flood test :)