LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stuffies!

We moved just over 2 weeks ago and we downsized a bit. While packing Daddy packed 7 big garbage bags full of my stuffies, I didn't realize I had that many! Well, in the new place there just isn't the room to have them all over the house like I did before so we had to find a place for them. Thankfully Daddy bought me two Jolly Jumper stuffy hammocks a few years back and we never did put them up, but they were exactly what we needed for here.

When I got home today he had the two nets put up over our computer desks and almost all of my stuffies in them. The only ones left out are "Teddy" my big red Ty bear that I sleep with every night, Sully and Daddy's purple dragon (which would have almost filled a hammock by itself.

Anyway, I took a picture and thought I'd share (sorry it's a bit grainy, I had to take it in the dark with a flash as that light you can see in front of it would have washed out the picture):

spare_room004.jpg

*huggles*

Michelle

holy god!!! what do you do with them all?

Collect them :) Smile when I see them :) Hug and kiss my Daddy when he buys me a new one :) I actually have a pink sweatshirt that I wear that has 3 teddy bears hanging out on it and it says "More bears please" that my mom bought me.

Yay! Another plushie lover! I love mine, too! =D

Sweet *hugs* luvs da plushies :) I have some real collectables buried in there somewhere, I have original smurfs ones: blue smurf, papa smurf, smurfette, gargamel and azreal, hopefully gargamel and azreal are in different hammocks :)

*huggles*

Michelle

I have a pod of stuffed killer whales that I would NEVER give up. My whales are like my pets. At last count, I had 11 big Shamus, and five smaller ones. I am always buying more on ebay. lol.

That is a hell of a lot of stuffed animals, Michelle. WOW.

BabyChris121675

• 2 weeks later...

Wow thats alot of stuffies. It might be alittle weird me being a guy in all but I had still have acully some whare up in the attic a few big bags full of plushys. I have even more then my mother did when she was a kid O.O lol. But the only one thats in my room is my black kitty. :P

:o I did not!

What is Ba-barbarella? Is it like an umbrella you use when it's rainy out? I like rain, then I can splash in the puddles! Hehehe

Storey, you tell too many fibs!!

Honestly everyone, Storey said "See all these plushies in your room, well when you go to sleep they will come alive and eat you up!!" I said "No Storey, I don't want to hear" and hid under the cover but she wouldn't stop. Seriously, that's what she said........she likes scaring babies you know. :mellow:

Barbarella and the killer dolls v

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m__CJdolrhY

• 2 weeks later...

I did not just watch that video!! Shoulda told me it was super scary!! I'm gonna have nightmares again!

*Looks around for a Mommy or Daddy* Bethany is tryin' to get me in trouble again! She needs a time out, punishment, something!!

B'But, I don't want a time out or punishment.......I' I thought you wuz my friend!! *Beth starts to cry!! :crybaby: (See what you've done now Storey!!! <_< )

B'But, I don't want a time out or punishment.......I' I thought you wuz my friend!! *Beth starts to cry!! :crybaby: (See what you've done now Storey!!! <_< )

*points her finger at Bethany*

She started it!!! It was a super scary video! I watched it forever ago an' I still scared! :o:crybaby: