LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From One Role To Another...

I have been thinking about this for some time and I figured this would be a good place to post. I have been thinking about this as I get older and I have been over the past few months thinking about my AB life, and where I have been going with this.

I started off as a baby when I used to have to wear diapers back in the late 1990s, early '00s. But around 2004, I started to realize I liked the daddy role. I started off baby and I guess what made me give up the baby side was cause I got tired of being hurt, and never having a chance to be babied in person and being lied to by a lot of online mommies. I would be a baby with someone if they wanted me to I later decided, but I guess that is fading. Plus, playing solo baby is never fun for me. I find it boring.

To me, it's boring playing baby by myself. I also find it not really fun to wear diapers anymore with no one to change me. Why wear diapers now when you don't need them anymore. I would rather spend money on beer, video games, and TV on DVD sets than diapers, bottles, pacifiers. I guess my adult side won out the battle. To me, it's boring now to sit in a diaper wanting to be a baby and knowing that in reality it will never happen, finding that special mommy to look after you.

In 2004, I was a daddy to an AB girl in person, and I had a lot of fun with it. I had gone to stay with her for a while and I had fun playing the daddy role with her. I had fun. However, it did not work out as someone meddled in everything and caused problems. I found in that time the daddy role was more fun for me than being a baby. I guess I have grown up out of one role and into another.

It also doesn't help when you get very disillusioned with the whole lifestyle and it shows when you talk to some more die-hard ABs online. You feel out of place, and try to tell them that there is more to life than diapers and being a baby all the time. You feel like you don't know where you belong really. I gather that as I've gotten older, and have moved on in my life and have done a lot over the past five years and have reached a place where I am comfortable with my life. However, I still feel more daddy than baby.

My question is this; does this happen often to people who start off in one role and then find themselves gravitating towards another role as you get older and realize that you just aren't cut out for either the baby role, or you feel like you want to be a baby instead of a parent to an AB.

BabyChris121675> At least til I can figure out how to change my screen name

It's not uncommon. Some babies like to be daddy/mommy, and some daddies/mommies find they like to be baby now and again. In some cases it's because they want a bit of variety or just try it and like it, but in other cases it's because they are frustrated with not finding someone to baby them.

Having said that, I've not known any AB's that have given it up completely.

Beth

I think sometimes in the kink/alternative/fetish lifestyles that we put too much of an importance on titles.

I love being diapered... I have been a DL since I was four years old. I'm also very experienced in the bdsm world where I enjoy being a Dom. Does being a dl (or ab) exclude me from being a Daddy type? Hell no! It's just a mix of enjoyments. As a matter of fact I have often called my a DAD, short for "Diapered Adult Daddy" ;-) .

What it comes down to is do what makes you feel good! If you find yourself leaning in a new direction then explore it and take from it what you enjoy.

InD

Preferences change over time. That's just human nature. Sometimes we do outgrow stuff, and sometimes we just have diminished interests, or a need to get away from our old favorites for a while. And sometimes we find ourselves falling back into old habits and attractions to things we'd thought we'd outgrown...

Also, yes, the rollplaying alone doesn't help... Rollplaying anything alone isn't much fun...

Personally, I'm curious as to what it'd be like to experience both the baby and daddy rolls... After all, it is more fair to pay back diaper changes and caregiving, right?

To me, it's boring playing baby by myself. I also find it not really fun to wear diapers anymore with no one to change me. Why wear diapers now when you don't need them anymore. I would rather spend money on beer, video games, and TV on DVD sets than diapers, bottles, pacifiers. I guess my adult side won out the battle. To me, it's boring now to sit in a diaper wanting to be a baby and knowing that in reality it will never happen, finding that special mommy to look after you.

I just wanted to say i completely understand how this feels. The first time i put a diaper on there was a momentary rush of exhilaration an "I can't believe i'm doing this, its so silly, but so exciting" type feeling but it quickly wore off, like before i even wet the diaper it wore off (about 15 minutes, because then i was like... ohhh i'm not feeling it anymore, maybe if i wet..) but even wetting the diaper just didn't do it. Thats when i knew it wasn't about the diaper, or baby bottle, or pacifier, it was about having someone else putting me in the diaper, holding the bottle, putting the paci in my mouth!

At the time i was engaged to a man, and it was actually a blessing that relationship didn't work out for many reasons. But after a momentary grief period, about a week, i decided if i were going to have a relationship it was going to be with someone who was also my daddy.

I didn't wear diapers for nearly three years after that because, well it just wasn't fun to put myself in one. Although i did continue to sleep with a paci and on occasion drink from a bottle.

Sorry sorta rambled there... but i think its cool that you are discovering new things about yourself and willing and open to exploring them! have fun being a daddy!!!