LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Places To Buy

www.medisave.co.uk is great for Tena and Tender Care.

www.abena.co.uk direct for Abri Form X Plus

www.attends.co.uk direct for Attends Special Care

www.dryforlife.co.uk Lille supreme fit maxi and www.concareuk.co.uk also good for Lille[Kendal] supreme fit maxi

www.westons.com ------Abri Form

www.mediquip.co.uk -----Dryfit,Lille,Attends

www.shiloh.co.uk---- Contifit and Contifit plus

www.tender-care.com----- tender care

www.arelle.com--- abri form

www.allaboutinco.com ----- IMM MED nappies

www.vlesia-retail.co.uk ------ vlesia inco pads and nappies

www.poise.com/uk -- poise nappies n pads

www.tena.co.uk -- Tena

www.hartmann.co.uk -- Molicare

Loads 4 u there ppl!!!! :)

Ok so in Derby (UK) there is Clarke and Partners, a nice shop with very helpful staff. Just make sure you buy for inncontinece not AB/DL, they are not AB aware. But a nice set of people, you can get Attends 9 & Euronform from here.

Post your shopping places, lets help each other find nappiness.

Daphne Sissy can u give me the shop number for Clarke and Partners and website[if it has one]???? :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I think these guys deserve a mention for UK buyers. They don't sell an amazing amount of products (yet), but they do have a selection of Molicare & Tena, among some sextoys if you're into that sort of thing! ...

www.blushingbuyer.co.uk (link)

Recently placed my first order with them and all in all i am very impressed! Received my order within 2 days.

Really good discreet packaging, they send order and delivery confirmation emails, as well as contact form and contact email they have a phone number if you should ever feel the need to call them. They're in South Wales (UK), been around since 2000.

I think these guys deserve a mention for UK buyers. They don't sell an amazing amount of products (yet), but they do have a selection of Molicare & Tena, among some sextoys if you're into that sort of thing! ...

www.blushingbuyer.co.uk (link)

Recently placed my first order with them and all in all i am very impressed! Received my order within 2 days.

Really good discreet packaging, they send order and delivery confirmation emails, as well as contact form and contact email they have a phone number if you should ever feel the need to call them. They're in South Wales (UK), been around since 2000.

Thanks for that link Squidgy. I was looking for a place to get molicare from. Although I couldn't find the tena nappies on there. All I saw was the tena lady and the pants.

hheh I've used Clerks :) When to see a friend who lives there and he had spotted the place for me ;) I picked up some Euromform Super plus, which I only have 2 left :P

Because its so hard to find Shops in the UK stocking decent diapers - can ADMIN make a sticky post for "UK Shops Selling Adult Nappies" or something? We know of Clerks and of course of John Bell in Croyden, London - but so far not much else..

DP

• 6 years later...