LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bringing Infantilism To The Public In A New Way

Guest dllightning

there was always such an uproar in the TS community about the tourette's guy, with people actually trying to petition you tube to take him off the air..

i always wondered if perhaps he really DID have TS... it seemed no one stopped to take into consideration, perhaps he really did have TS and making those videos was just his way of having fun with his life and accepting who he was....granted i in know way believe his symptoms were that severe.. but hey who doesn't milk something now and again

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ur in. I just updated this thread with the forum info on the OP. Check it out and I will let you in the Admins Council

I just registered as underwhere on projectemergence, and posted an introduction there. Let me know if there is anything else I need to do at the moment.

there was always such an uproar in the TS community about the tourette's guy, with people actually trying to petition you tube to take him off the air..

i always wondered if perhaps he really DID have TS... it seemed no one stopped to take into consideration, perhaps he really did have TS and making those videos was just his way of having fun with his life and accepting who he was....granted i in know way believe his symptoms were that severe.. but hey who doesn't milk something now and again

From what I read about TG last night,he really did have the Syndrome. You may very well be right. We'll never know and that just makes his videos that much funnier.

Okay I get where you are coming from, however a fetish is far different than a disability or disease. If people want to educate their friends about the fetish then cool go for it. I just think it is ludicrous for any one individual or group of individuals to act or speak on our behalf, since it is impossible to embody each individual aspect of the fetish. I believe what it all comes down to is whether or not we wish to educate thse within our small realm of influence. I for one do not wish to, but hey if somebody feels the need, go for it.

As for tourettes, we had a kid in our class with the condition and during our Christmas concert he started barking during jingle bells. I almost crapped my pants from laughing so hard. I felt bad for the kid because the school(private) was not equipped or trained to handle him.

worst thing about TS is that its not like the kids need many special facilities, just faculty who understand it is beyond their control and access to a secluded room they can utilize when their tics are bad, and again staff and faculty who understand and allow this child to determine when s/he needs to use the room. For a kid with JUST ts, and none of the other co-morbidities this is usually the only accomodation needed

I spent the last three years of high school at a really crappy religious prep school. They didn't have the facilities to legally call themselves a high school let alone accommodate this kid. The worst for me though was my female stalker who asked me out everyday for the 4 months she was there. You know you really don't want to be mean, but how many ways can you kindly say I think you are ugly? I almost went out with her out of pity, since she was somewhat crippled(MS), however, if I crossed that line where would that have ended? She was a nice girl but I don't pity date nor would I have ever expected the same in return. Now being a little older and wiser would have handled the situation differently but at 16 I did pretty good.

I have been away from my computer and the boards for a while but I was thrilled to see this string. We are long over due to have this discussion.

We are a diverse community with many different lifestyles and opionons. There is no simple soulution to how we would represent our community to the public.

As most of you know I have been a bit more vocal and public than most of you. I hope that I have not given the impression that I am representing the communtiy as a whole. I know that I do not. I have frequently asked for your impute on this matter so that I can better repersent you when I am asked questions. And belive me I am asked.

I am sure of one thing. The public is informed to some degree or another about or community. Much of this is miss information or it is presented as strange or commical. Some of you will remember the CSI episode that had an AB who was killed by his caretaker. The wife tried to cover it up because she was imbarassed and in the end the AB was corrersive and abussive to the care giver and drove her to the point of her actions by dening her accsess to her child. This kind of pulbicity we can do without.

If we leave all our PR to chance we can expect little else than more representaions like this one.

We need to find ways to be proactive and honest.

I have never sought out the main stream media on this issue as I have no desire to be that public. I do not think that renting space on a billboard of time for a commercial is a good idea. But there are tagret markets or places that we can find some common ground and respect. for this reason I have attended local fetish parties large and small. Even gone to larger events in Las Vegas. I have even done to Halloween events that are not fetish related. I have also attended numerous Pride events around my riegon in hopes of finding some open and like minded people. I found all of these events be a lot of fun and I have had great oppertunities to share with others thoughts about our community. I go because it is fun but I do appreciate the oppertunities that it affords me to share.

The outfits that I wear are elaborate and almost theatrical in nature which not only draws attention but gives the imediate impression that this is not just a spur of the moment stunt people are seeing. I have even been confused for one of the caricters in one of the big shows on the Las Vegas strip. A couple of times people have told me that they loved the show and had gone to see it a number of times. They were cirtain that I was out doing a promotion for the show. Because my outfits are large and easily recognizeable people ask questions. Many of questions that I get are off hand and commical but I do get many questions from open minded indviduals who are really intrgued. When I explain to them that I am out having fun and indulging my "inner child". They are further intriuged and as even more questions. Many ask where I got such an elaborate and well made outfit I tell them I made it myslef. Generaly speaking they have more repect for what I am doing jsut because they reallize that I have invest a great deal of time and energy to present myself in this way. If poeple seen unsure about what I am doing I just tell them that I am out having fun and that I like to see people laugh.

I do not have a lot of crazy notions about the general public embrassing us anytime soon. We are not going to be alowed by our employeers to wear baby attire to work while we represent the companies we are working for. Nor are we going to find adult sized cribs at the local furniture store or nursery print plastic pants in adult sizes on the shelf at the local Wal-Mart.

I would like to see the day when the local adult shop has a section with plastic and rubber pants, pacifers and bottles and magazines with stories and articals about our community on display for all who enter to see. If we could be as accepted as the BDSM crowed I would be thrilled.

To have people understand that it has nothing whatsoever to do with pedofiles or the atraction of adults to children too much to ask?

I hope this discussion keeps going we need to have dialog and discussion about what we would like to see. And more importantly what we don't want to see or represent. If you have a problem with anything I do or how I represnt please let me know!

Bottom line we need to get the good stuff out there to combat all the bad or negitive stuff.

Keep it up,

Tami

Guest dllightning

FYI I read this alot for updates from you all. I am sorry to hear about the TS mini thread popping up in here though. Hijacked lol.

Anywho, hopefully we will have a moc site preview within a couple of months to show you all.

I do not have a lot of crazy notions about the general public embarrassing us anytime soon. We are not going to be allowed by our employeers to wear baby attire to work while we represent the companies we are working for. Nor are we going to find adult sized cribs at the local furniture store or nursery print plastic pants in adult sizes on the shelf at the local Wal-Mart.

first off check your spelling and second

out of all you said this would be the most to come true at least the part with walmart carrying adult rubber pants but i doubt they would classify it as an adult baby product but something for those who are incontinent and are looking for something different other than the normal disposables i remember a time when stores carried plastic pants for toddlers in a small enough time were i could buy them and no one would think they were for me but just a cousin or something. But i agree in part the general public will never fully understand us its just like the military and covert ops we don't always want to know what they are doing and why they are doing i think its the same thing here people don't care about us even if this fetish were common knowledge ..,