LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Greatest Girlriend Ever!

I recently started dating this girl, well going on over 3 weeks ago and we started off as friends. Well during that time i told her that i was a diaper lover, and she kinda looked puzzled and accepted it. Well when it came to me asking her out, she asked if she could wear one for me. That was a huge shock! So what i did was i got up ran to my stash of diapers "which i am in college" and grabbed and then diapered her. She was shy at first and was really cute and open to it. Well the few weeks have been amazing, and the greatest thing of all is that for Valentines day, i brought her out to dinner where we had out first date. Well to my shock, she took one of my diapers, and had it on under her dress! This was amazing! Not only to be out with this beautiful young lady that i am so in love with but for her to be diapered and did it because she knows i like diapers so much! This was amazing, and is the best thing that has ever happened to me! She is the most amazing person and who knows, maybe one day she will let me post a pic of us on here together! Well just wanted to share my story!

Congrats, and I hope that you two have lots of other things in common. You really should have a conversation about whether she likes them, or is just trying to please you. If the latter, she may get tired of them and they'll turn her off eventually. If the former, she'll be able to admit that she would probably play with them again, even if you split up. That's what my wife said before we got married. :)

Congrats on the girl and the new relationship..just be careful with the word Love, at a month into the dating stage....take it from someone who might have been around..it isn't love yet..your still in the infatuation stage...but best wishes hope you guys work out in the end....Just to let you know I would have never thought to ask my wife to see her naked three weeks into our relationship. She did wear diapers for me too under her wedding dress. Just try not to rush into anything. Best Wishes. Seriously!!!!!! :)

Hey

Thanks you guys. It means a lot. She is a very special girl and she is amazing. I wont rush anything but it seems like we have been together forever.. We have know each other for like 6 months already and been dating a month today. Shes has worn a few times for me now, and shes slowly getting used to it, but at the same time she is pausing because its something new, and she not really sure how she should feel. I guess it will take some time if she ever gets used to it. But thanks for the wishes and im still waiting to see what she says about pics. Ill let u all know when she lets me know. Thanks again and take care!!

Very Nice!!!

Props to how you are so cool as to find someone like that.

I'm in college too, and I was wondering how you hide your stash??

I'm still in a dorm but next semester I'm in my own place! ;)

Hey

As far as hiding my stash, i keep it in a duffel bag under my bed. I usally wear when room mate is not around, or if i wanna wear one at night i make sure i have one in my drawer with my boxers before i go shower, grab my things shower, while leaving the water running carefully tape the diaper on and throw on plastic pants and then jeans, When going to bed i jump in bed, take the jeans off and then off to sleep. Also i always tend to wake up before everyone else so that i can shower change my wet diaper and go on with my day. I discard carefully today. Good luck and just think it threw!