LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab/dl Photos/videos

90 members have voted

1. 1. What type of photos/videos do you like looking at?

• Girls in diaper only
    • Guys in diaper only
    • Girls in diaper and baby stuff
    • Guys in diaper and baby stuff
    • Girls in uniform and diaper
    • Guys in uniform and diaper
    • Girls in real baby diapers or pullups
    • Guys in real baby diapers or pullups
    • Sissies
    • Pasties (Mock up, example celeb with diaper added by computer)
    • Other
  2. 2. What scenarios do you like?

• Girl being changed by daddy
    • Girl being changed by mommy
    • Guy being changed by daddy
    • Guy being changed by mommy
    • Two ABs playing
    • No ageplay/nursery scenarios
    • Bondage/diaper domination
    • Diaper being worn by non AB/DL (Example, someone at a fancy dress)
    • Other
  3. 3. Do you find looking at AB/DL photos/videos sexually exciting?

• No, never. I just find them funny or cute.
    • Sometimes, but not usually
    • I usually do, but not always. Depends what it is.
    • Always, but I would look at them anyway
    • Always, I only look at them for that reason

I'm the only one that voted so far. Only comment I can really make is that I don't mind photos of girls being babies - but I don't like seeing pictures of guys in baby getup. It turns me off.

I think it's icky to see a guy looking like a baby - but it can be hot seeing a guy in a diaper.

And for the love of god I hate crotch-shots.

Oh and it's only sexual sometimes, not usually.

And I also don't go picture hunting - I generally just come across them.

I'm the only one that voted so far. Only comment I can really make is that I don't mind photos of girls being babies - but I don't like seeing pictures of guys in baby getup. It turns me off.

I think it's icky to see a guy looking like a baby - but it can be hot seeing a guy in a diaper.

And for the love of god I hate crotch-shots.

Oh and it's only sexual sometimes, not usually.

And I also don't go picture hunting - I generally just come across them.

I've voted too Abby Wabby!!

I know where you're coming from on us guys dressed like a baby. I've noticed many women (including my wife) who enjoy playing mommy, still don't find a guy in a diaper or baby stuff hot. She says ageplay makes her feel all warm and close, but it doesn't sexually excite her. Which is cool with me because I feel the same way. In fact, I think it would spoil my 'baby time' if we started getting horny LOL. However, I can see that for many guys this would be a problem......because they want to involve diapers or baby stuff and sex. I think the bottom line is that girls can look very cute in baby stuff and most guys don't. Okay, I have seen the odd one that does......but usually they are very fem.

I read a thing years ago that said female facial features are closer to baby features than those of a male, simply because being baby like will make the Alpha Male want to defend her.........I'm not sure about that though.

I love seeing the photos, but I don't really find them arousing. Maybe if I saw a real AB girl in the flesh it would, I don't know. I do look for the photos, mainly because I try to find ones that are something a bit different. I usually like them to have a bit of humour, otherwise they can seem a bit all the same, and I get bored.

Beth

As far as the photos go. Usually my favourite ones are butt shots, I admit I'm an assman! Also I enjoy fully clothed women with thick diapers on, its better to conceal than reveal.

Thanks for the poll, looking foward to the results.

Thanks, B.

unless girls prefer to see pictures of other girls in diapers, because they imagine themselves as the girl in the diaper... where as men like girls in diapers because... they like a girl in a diaper... so not lesbians, just like to imagine themselves in the position of the girl in the diaper....

I voted seeing girls in diapers and baby stuff. Don't really do seeing guys in diapers, but some are quite cute...specially you bethany! You're super cute! Lol!

I LOVE seeing girls changed by daddy pics n vids.

And I put sometimes find them sexual but not usually. I just think they're cute.

I love stories too but again has to be daddy/lil girl. Although recently I read a couple of lil boy/mummy stories and I read Boyricky's. I cant usually read them I dont get into them.

But its as Sarah said, I only prefer to read baby girl stories and look at baby girl pics because I can imagine myself in her position because I know I'm not a lesbian lol. Even though sometimes I can think she's cute or whatever and has a nice bum lol. But nah I'm not.

I like to use diapers as a deeper adjunct of domination and submission.

To take charge of a woman's bodily functions, often in conjunction with further physical restrictions-locking diapers and plastic panties,padded locking bondage mittens-straight jackets.

I guess I am sort of an odd one-it seems too extreme even for a lot of other pople who are into bdsm. I find it especially charming for a girl to have to beg to have a messy diaper changed-knowing she's only going to have to go through it-yet again. Wonderful humiliation aspects there.

But what is really fun is when she gets aroused by it all. Soaks the diapers without even peeing in them.

As far as baby pictures? I'll tend to look at serious cloth diapers and clear, or snap plastic pants over those. I'm not at all interested in age play-means no sexual fun for me-I'm not a pedo.

Sort of a turn off that way. What I DO like to see is a setup that looks like a woman can be kept in it for a considerable time, with no leaking. ;)

And no possibility of escaping it.

Gotsta love them gals... I like even non-diaper pics of gals, so the diapers kinda take it to another level, for me. Even moreso if they appear to be enjoying themselves. Yes, there is a sexual attration to pics/videos of women in diapers, for me. Of course, there's also the underlaying attration to women in diapers in the first place. ;)

I'm not really into the bondage or forced diapering things... I tend to prefer gals who choose to wear diapers and get some enjoyment out of it. More fun to fantasize about someone who share similar interests, y'know?

I tend to avoid pics of guys. Unless yer into that sort of thing, there's really just no point in botheringing with them. Like most anything else, looking at stuff yer not interesting in is at best a waste of time and at worst a major turnoff or gross-out.