LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Damn This Is The Closest Ive Been To Being Caught

Diaper666

get this i had a pair of prevail pullups and the breezers come today so my room mate gets the mail before i did and saw i had a sample pack come and saw it was from a medical and asked what it was i lied and said i won a ski cap from some game online

so they believed it so if they ask again ill say the game i won it from was from some guy or something that lived close to the actual company or something like that actually if they ask again ill say that's all the packaging he had and was able to send it in the same package as the one he got his samples in and forgot to take off there name ... I really don't thank they paid THAT close attention but oh well at least they didnt accidentally open it like they did with the molicare ones .......But figured id share this and the funny thing is they at first thought it was underwear samples i mean it was but to them it was a ski mask that i won

I only ever came close to being caught at my parents house twice.

On the first occasion my younger brother found a paci in my room, I told him it was for a joke with someone......he lost interest and put it down. On the second occasion, I came home from school and found that I'd left the bag from a 3 pack of incontinence pants next to the record player in my room (remember those LOL). And yes, it did say vinyl pants on the bag, complete with a drawing of them. I'm pretty sure my mom hadn't seen them, because she's the kind of person that would have said something. I still almost had a heart attack when I came home and realised I'd left it out though LOL.

Beth

Don't you hate nosy roommates

yes i do mainly with the shitty economy we have right now since one is at home with no work and he being home to intercept the mail before i do is kinda hard lately so ill be damn glad when he gets a job soon so i can get back to me getting more samples

I remember one time I came out of my room when I was still living with my parents and brother's. I had a paci in my mouth and forgot about it until I walked out of my room and into the living room which was about 10 feet from my room. My brother was lying on the couch watching a movie and as soon as I saw I remembered what was in my mouth. I spit it out a second to late, he laughed. However my brothers are cool and truth be told even if they did care. I would just quote Dr. Seuss

"Those who care don't matter, and those who matter don't care."