LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Ab/dls Near London Want To Get Together?

Elfy

Hi

I'm looking for a playmate (doesn't have to be anything sexual, although I wouldn't mind it being sexual!) I just want to meet someone who is in to this scene, just like me.

If you are interested in any way just reply here or PM me or e-mail: [Removed]

Anyone in or surronding London would be nice

Thank you for reading

• 1 month later...

Hi

I'm looking for a playmate (doesn't have to be anything sexual, although I wouldn't mind it being sexual!) I just want to meet someone who is in to this scene, just like me.

If you are interested in any way just reply here or PM me or e-mail: elf-king@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you for reading

i am a dady and am looking for a baby, you must be able to come to london but if you can get here i can provide a place to sleep so it need not be only for a few hours and could be for as long as you want, i am infact looking for a new flatmate see http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=15688 so if you realy like it you could even moove in!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

If you are interested in any way just reply here or PM me or e-mail: elf-king@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you for reading

email sent