LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered At The Gym

JDL23

I've contemplated doing this a couple of times, but I'm always hesitant. At this point, I've worn diapers under my clothes while among friends and family, at work, in class, and while driving. The only thing that would make me unsure about diapers at the gym is that:

1) My gym clothes are very loose and my diaper is rather noisy (I wear a CVS Fitted Brief)

2) I think that wearing a diaper might get in the way of doing some of my more strenuous exercises, like in my yoga class

Has anyone else ever worn to the gym successfully? If so, are there any DLs who've done a yoga workout in diapers without too much difficulty?

I've contemplated doing this a couple of times, but I'm always hesitant. At this point, I've worn diapers under my clothes while among friends and family, at work, in class, and while driving. The only thing that would make me unsure about diapers at the gym is that:

1) My gym clothes are very loose and my diaper is rather noisy (I wear a CVS Fitted Brief)

In my experience, the gym is usually really noisy. Everyone 24 Hour Fitness I've been too seems to play music pretty loud. Not sure how far those sounds you're worry about would actually be audible to anyone else.

As for you second point, I don't know.

I go to the gym wearing the new paperpak 6 tape plastic backed diapers. I always wear them, and have never seen anyone notice, and these aren't quiet diapers. Actually, I did have a personal trainer notice when she was showing me all the different machines and I was on one of the machines you lay back on and push with your legs....my diaper was visible up my shorts and she noticed.

I go all the time (like 3-4 times a week). The hardest part is changing in the locker room. I usually wait until the section I'm in is unoccupied.

Most people have headphones on and are too preoccupied to notice what underwear you have on. I'm sure there might have been some people who walked past me while I was on the ellyptical who heard my diaper...but I didn't notice or care.

Go for it!

Wearing at the gym is not hard or very noticeable. I wear Secure plus, which I think are moderately thick, but I can't see them under my gym shorts when i look in the mirror. If you wear tight clothing that's another matter. As has been said before, the ambient noise of the gym will cancel out your crinkles. You will still hear it because your listening for it, but no one else will.

After the workout, on my way to the locker room I grab some towels from the rack and stop off at a toilet stall, lower my shorts, remove the diaper and hide it under a towel. The diaper will get dropped in the wastebasket on my way to my locker. (no one will look in the trash can to see what you put in there) My regular gym has shower stalls with curtains, so I put a fresh diaper under the towel and put it on after the shower. I have oil & powder in my toiletries bag. I will usually take a pair of sweat pants into the shower stall and put them on over the diaper before I go back to the locker, but if not a towel wrapped around my waist will hide the diaper. When getting dressed at the locker just pull your pants on under the towel or slip your skirt/dress over the towel. Remove towel and your done! When I go to other gym locations that don't have shower stalls I shower & dress normally and stop at the toilet stall to put on a diaper on the way out.

Why hide the diapers? Why not walk around the locker room in a diaper? No one has a problem with seeing "regular" underwear or naked bodies in the locker room. Well, that's your call. A personal decision to make. I, myself, don't want to be linked to my diaper wearing. I don't want people to look at me and go, "there's the guy that wears diapers." Just a thought.

I wore one to the gym for the first time this past Monday, then did it again Wednesday. I was wearing a Depend diaper and I have to say, it held up amazingly well to all the motion and sweat. I wore it under jogging pants and, being a thin diaper, I doubt anyone would notice.

I actually used the diaper as incentive to go the gym. I said to myself, "If you'll go to the gym you can wear a diaper, but if you don't go, you can't wear one." It worked: I got my diapered butt to the gym!

Don't worry about the noise; the noise of the elliptical machine and the music blaring will drown any noise a diaper could make.

Have a great workout!

This has all been very helpful information. Ultimately, though, I'd have to pass on being diapered at the gym. I really only go for yoga, and I prefer to keep myself as unencumbered as possible when I work out (a habit I developed from eight years practicing gymnastics as a kid). Wearing a diaper for me would just be another distraction, and the point of doing yoga is to be entirely free of them. In any case, I find that I prefer my current routine of wearing only at night as a stress reliever.

Still, I appreciate everyone's opinion on the matter. Thanks a lot!

Wear plenty of powder, and if anyone finds out that you're wearing a diaper, and asks about it, tell them you're weight training. Heavy lifting can cause temporary incontinence. The weight puts stress on your bladder, which can cause you to wet yourself. So, a diaper would be a reasonable precautionary measure.

• 7 months later...