LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mom Stuffs A Diaper In Her Panties

• 1 month later...

Modern baby disposables actually work fairly well for women as slip-in pads. When Pampers Cruisers were first introduced a friend said she tried them as a pad.

What I do is buy Cruisers Size 4, which are as big as will fit in my snug knit cotton briefs. I cut the leg gathers and side flaps off the Cruisers. This way they stay flat in my purse until needed. Besides those baby leg gathers would not help me. After a little practice I can turn enough Cruises to pads to last me a week in 20 minutes. Better yet, I can sweet-talk my husband into doing the cutting.

Before the super-script text came up I was already thinking of the naughty astronaut. I am less sure about the employee looking. Unless she turned on her inside dome light, what would attract his attention.

Even if this video is urban myth, an actress trying to win a prize, it is well done and entertaining.

• 1 month later...

hmmm it could be real im sure it has been done but anyone noticeing well... as said before if you keep the car internal light off its not likley at night but during the day, well...