LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's The Best Way To Wake Up Wet?

Paga50

How to guarantee you wake up with a wet diaper? Well, you could:

1) Sleep in a bathtub full of water.

2) Sleep in a tent on wet grass with no groundsheet.

3) Put a condom full of warm water in your diaper, so when you roll over in the night it goes pop!!

Or, and this is really silly..........you could pee in it.

Beth

Well really without your pee spout being damaged you are probably not going to wet during your sleep.

A catheter will certainly work though.

The only other way I know is wearing 24/7 and never using the restroom. Of course you can for #2, but no matter what even if you are going to leak just let it go. It may take a year or more but eventually you should be going without even thinking about it. Once that happens your brain at some point will just let it go well sleeping also. Though what also helps is when you wake up and have to pee just go in your diaper and fall back asleep. Eventually you should only half wake up to pee and then you don't wake up and just pee in your sleep. I'm really not in a situation to do this, but I know I would if it wasn't for my situation. Not being a choice at that point I know friends would be fine with it

And good diaper really goes a long way to be able to really go 24/7, if I know I can put a full pee in one then I can just go and change before I know it is to full to take more. For me that means 60+oz as I tend not to feel the need to go for 6-8hrs and so it tends to be flood of at least 60oz.

I think that drinking a lot of water before going to bed, top it off with a nice natural diuretic (your choice) and pop a prescription sleep aid like Lunesta or Ambien CR.

With the side effects like not remembering sleep walking events after taking them, you really wouldn't know if you were "bed wetting" or not unless you video taped your self to see if you got up to pee. And the best part is these sleep aids aren't hard to get, covered by insurance, and non habit forming. I do recommend not doing it if you live with people who don't know you wear, other wise when you stroll through the kitchen in a diaper it might be a little.... uncomfortable... in the morning conversation.....

Lying to doctors to get pills is a bad idea, never do it.

After looking up the ingridient in Nyquil that makes you sleep, you can actually get it OTC, look at this wikipedia for more information and read everything so that you will be safe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doxylamine_succinate

Also found this interesting article on OTC Sleep Aids

http://www.slate.com/id/2062791

I'll agree with the sleep aid thing,more often than not i have woke up with a wet diaper in the morning. I have tried both types of the sleep aids mentioned and found it true that you do sleep walk, It is awkward the next day if you happen to only wear a diaper to bed and are seen by who ever else is in your home. ;)

This post really belongs in the "incontinence - desires" section. I think the fact that it is in a subsection under "incontinence - medical" might be throwing people off. I think there should probably be one section called incontinence with two subsections, medical and desires, so that people don't get thrown off.

That said, I would like to give paga50 the same helpful advice that should be given every time a newbie comes on the board asking how to become incontinent in one way or another:

Anyone with very much experience in the ABDL scene will tell you that The Twelve Month Diaper-Training Program is the only safe and effective way to archive incontinence. Riley Kilo (who speaks from experience, having actually achieved regular bedwetting) has a few things to add, but overall the method she describes is the same.

Don't do anything stupid involving sedatives. You'll just end up in the "Diapers in the News" section of this site as one more person giving our already maligned community a worse name.

That said, there should really be a FAQs section to the boards here to cover things like

"How do I become a bedwetter/bladder/bowel/both incontinent?"

and the inevitable related

"I have trouble wetting due to an overtrained bladder, what do I do?"

A few times I can feel myself "let go" while I'm still dreaming/coming out of deep sleep... But the only times I have woken up wet is after a night of drinking (sometimes not even heavily). If you get a nice buzz going before bed, you'll have a good chance of waking up wet. ^_^

Also, that was a really interesting link you posted CBD... made me really think about how serious some people are to make this into a lifestyle. I just can't see myself wanting to wear all the time and be subjected to all the problems that most incontinent people are. Think long and hard, people. Among many things... this may cange your social life- which is sadly one of the first things I was contemplating when reading that article.

Guest Wet n' Poopy in NC

Half a gallon of "Bo Jangles" iced tea and half a bottle of bourbon worked for me!

Don't have any recollection of waking to pee, and didn't seem to flood out all at once, must have come out in small drizzles all through the night because, as I WAS soaked from waist to thigh, My PJ's and undies were nearly dried when I awoke the next morning. (Love THAT feeling!)

The pad I slept on(Which holds about 3 liters) was thoroughly soaked.

The hangover wasn't worth it though....